Honored Contributor

Re: October 2020 Bird's Nest

Honored Contributor

Princess Marta... #field #scottishterriersofinstagram scottiedog #farm

Respected Contributor

Possum good to see you back and you also brought Conrad with you. I also have not been around much past week or so - Am truly hoping I can find a bit more energy somewhere. LOL. Also thanks for starting the threads Bernie, this one and also the Back Fence.

Chilly this morning and foggy  - suppose to warm up like summer by afternoon and in a few days, temps back up or near 100. We really do not need that much heat again however better than some things I guess.

Have had a few hummers around lately - love that. Other birds not many. In fact the feeders are not emptying out at all - they use to get empty in hours. I think one part of the problem is the bird seed I got - could not find the kind I always got and had to substitute. This stuff now seems to stick in the feeders. Oh well I just get a long screwdriver and open up the feeder areas. LOL. That is really too much work however.

Hope all have a great day.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for stopping by @Winifred   I realize you don't know me from a can of paint however I say your name everyday when I say my morning prayers and I think about you.

It's currently 73 degrees here and I just finished mowing the front and back yard grass.  Can't say the grass really grew in the 3 weeks since I cut last.  Leaves are starting to fall/blow around from trees so I mostly vacuumed the yard Woman Wink

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hey all

ever so quick tonight almost dinner time

busy day but nothing to really post about,

did chores,

went to hair salon place today for my facial

went to pick up some gluten free flour at a special store in my town. got my bread maker from Kohl's today.

OK guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here tonight

watching Coach reruns,loved that sitcom.not much else, tomorrow all

Respected Contributor

How nice of you Bernie. Keep those prayers coming - I stay in shock on how fast I got old and puny. Never thought about it but wham - there it was.

Another chilly morning. May get up to 90 plus today however and the heat will be upon us again. One thing, however, this time of year the nights and early mornings are usually always cold, regardless of how warm it gets during daylight hours. Always has kept me in awe. Climate so very different here than any other place I have lived - and I have lived in a lot of places with dad being in the military. Marvelous experience.

Hope all have a super good day.

Honored Contributor

@possummink  It's hard when you have to sort through things that someone you loved felt was important (for whatever reason).  I've been there - you think what in the heck? or you tear up because it triggers a memory.  I'm so glad that you have family with you as you work through this.  Walks down memory lane are better when you have other people on the journey Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey guys

not much here today

many chores,

used my new breadmaker today. got a very nice loaf of simple white bread, smells delicious, took 3 hours to make going to use it for dinner tonight, eggs/toast for dinner tonight.

did 1 walk next walk is next on list.

ok guys will check in later.