Respected Contributor

Re: OH NO! CLOCKS CHANGE AGAIN!!

@hckynutjohn 

I love the later sunsets all summer.  More time for longer rides, can get back later and NOT need a flashlight to put all the tack away, groom, etc. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Let's stay sprung. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  .... Early Sunday morning.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I remember the saying Spring Forward, Fall Back .... does anyone know when this is happening? 

@Tinkrbl44 

Google daylight savings time for your state.

Esteemed Contributor

OK here is an extra point question:  If I go to bed at the regular time, the phone flips itself, and the phone alarm is set like always - will I get more or less sleep?

Just makes me want to scream.

Regular Contributor

My internal clock goes haywire for weeks with either of the time changes. I won't have a good nights sleep for weeks.

Honored Contributor

It's pointless and annoying.  

Honored Contributor

I still work.  And yes, I do get up at 5:30AM every work day.  And I resent losing sleep.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

Here, in MI, it has been going on for decades. I just quit complaining and get on with it. It's annoying for a couple of days, but just go to bed/get up a little earlier. People complain about too much.

@10sluvr  Exactly right! But some people here just love to complain; it's the bulk of most of their posts. 

I'm happy that the clock in my car will be right again, since I didn't get out my car manual to set it back last fall. 😄

Same here, haha.  I knew eventually life would be on the same time as my car clock.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
Changing the clock in our cars is the headache for me. I can't seem to remember how to do it and have to dig out the booklet. I frequently don't get it done for a month after the time change. It is a nuisance to always try to remember if I need to mentally change it from one hour less or one hour more. Fortunately I don't have to worry about getting to work on time anymoreSmiley Happy

I was going to change it on my 🚙 Jeep earlier  but it didn’t allow me, will automatically set.