Honored Contributor

Re: November 2021 Bird's Nest

May be an image of fire, outdoors and text

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Lucky Charm  Feel free to wander in and out Lucky Charm.  We're easygoing here.

@Bird mama  Oh WOW!  I was really lost!. 

I thought I accidently posted on the Oct. Bee Hive instead of the Nov. Bee Hive.

I think I saw Viva's nic and hopped on and got mixed up between the hive and the nest.  lol

Oh, I do read on here all the time.  It's a happy place (except when the hawk flies over---then I get anxious). 

You are a great *writer* and with lots of humor.  You could write a book.

Honored Contributor

hey all

knew something was not right across the street from me at neighbors house.

come to find out

the old man's daughter got in the car hopped up on drugs, drove the car, crashed it so badly she broke every chest bone in her body, she isat home mending, no health insurance. see what happens here. know the accident happened not far from the house within a 5 mile radius.probably court case now

for me, not much else new

i did chores, did wash,all dried, could not hang out, way to damp chilly cold today. dried in dryer.

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'I REMEMBER WHEN COULD READ AN ENTIRE CHAPTER OF A GOOD BOOK OR WATCH A MOVIE TO THE END...OR EVEN SIT DOWN IN A COMFY CHAIR FOR 2 MINUTES WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP!!! IT WAS A WONDERFUL THING Zento Zen to Zany Anita Opper'

Boy, is this true for me nowadays!

I remember in her later years my mother saying she didn't watch movies any longer because she couldn't stay awake for two hours.  That's me now--and often I can't even make it through an hour long show!🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

knew something was not right across the street from me at neighbors house.

come to find out

the old man's daughter got in the car hopped up on drugs, drove the car, crashed it so badly she broke every chest bone in her body, she isat home mending, no health insurance. see what happens here. know the accident happened not far from the house within a 5 mile radius.probably court case now

for me, not much else new

i did chores, did wash,all dried, could not hang out, way to damp chilly cold today. dried in dryer.

not much else,later guys

@viva923 

Yikes!  Not that crowd again!

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'I REMEMBER WHEN COULD READ AN ENTIRE CHAPTER OF A GOOD BOOK OR WATCH A MOVIE TO THE END...OR EVEN SIT DOWN IN A COMFY CHAIR FOR 2 MINUTES WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP!!! IT WAS A WONDERFUL THING Zento Zen to Zany Anita Opper'

Boy, is this true for me nowadays!

I remember in her later years my mother saying she didn't watch movies any longer because she couldn't stay awake for two hours.  That's me now--and often I can't even make it through an hour long show!🤷‍♀️

@geezerette  I always fall asleep right before the end.  Last night, I wanted to watch the finale of a show which was two hours, fortunately, I had naps before then, so did see the show, lol.

Trusted Contributor

Checking to see if I can post

Honored Contributor

We're back!

8D6CFA3D-8AFB-4601-9C11-CF943827E30E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

hello guys

finally am back,so good too

neighbor lady was not injured in that car accident. her dad was telling neighbors about all her broken bones and such she was banged up, she is back at work.

she is using a rental car to drive around.

not much else new here

did chores

did walk

hung clothes out,not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Hello, hello, hello Heart My goodness it's good to see all of you.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise