Respected Contributor

Re: November 2020 Bird's Nest - Season of Gratitude

[ Edited ]

@viva923 

Sorry to hear that you recently have been going through it too!  I am glad to hear that it corrected itself quickly. Yes, it is very concerning and nothing to fool with.  Please take care fo yourself.

How is the bread making going?

@geezerette 

Thank you for your well wishes.  I hope that you are having good weather where you are.  Take care.

Respected Contributor

@luvsbulldogs  I sure hope you start feeling better soon. I also have issues and the bathroom is my friend.

The weather has been beautiful here also. Take care all.

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs   I am so sorry to hear this.  I didn't realize that bleeding was a part of this horrible condition.  I hope you will be back to normal soon.

Honored Contributor

hey all

Luvs, the bread making is going a OK

dh made beer bread in my bread man machine. WOW the bread was a picture perfect bread. Don't even want to slice it it is just so beautiful (LOL)

not much here today.

chores,

walk,

folded clothes.

had lunch 

that is my day.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

I put the outside Christmas lights up yesterday Woman Happy  My sister in law from AZ asked me to send her pics of my husband and me for the memorial service for my brother in law (also AZ) that died in August.  The service is this Friday (he was cremated in August).  I wasn't planning on taking a trip down memory lane to look for digital photos but I took the trop anyway.  Had me feeling some kind of way but I got through it and sent her 5 photos that made her really happy.  

We had another beautiful day here. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a swing by nothing new. Seeing who is around tonight.

ok guys tomorrow

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo 

Sorry to hear that you have issues also!   I know exactly what you mean.  Thank you for the well wishes and I hope that you feel better soon also.  Enjoy your beautiful weather.

@Bird mama 

Sorry to hear that you had to take a trip down memory lane but it was nice of you to do it. 

Great idea to get the Christmas lights up while the weather is still nice. 

@mousiegirl 

Yes, lots of bleeding amongst other things.  Thank you for the well wishes.  I hope that you and your DH are well.  Have you started Christmas decorating yet?  Have not done anything here.  Just have to get up the energy to do it.

@viva923 

I am glad to hear that your husband made beer bread in the bread machine and that it was picture perfect!  I will definitely have to try making beer bread....sounds delish!

Another beautiful day here!  I love watching the leaves falling and also when the wind blows them around on the roads.  They look like they are dancing!  Love it!

Thank goodness the oven is fixed and that is in the past.  We were shocked when we saw the bill for $417.  The company that did the repairs is family owned and have been fixing and selling us our appliances for many years so we know that they did not rip us off.  The part was well over $300 and he spent over an

hour installing it.  I hope to try baking something today but we will see. 

@Winifred 

I hope that you are doing well.  How said that you saw a bird that was banded around the neck.  Stay safe and be well.

@possummink 

Have you given any more thought to going to Ok?  Keep those beautiful Fall pictures coming!  MY favorite time of the year!

Stay safe everyone and take care!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

A picture I took on Sunday of one of my Golden Rain tree's leaves.  I wish the true color that is on my phone's camera would transfer when I make a pin for Pinterest out of the photos.  The orange is so intense it seems to glow from within.  

Many of the trees dropped their leaves today due to the southern breezes that blew most of the day till late afternoon.  My Kitchen garden looked like it had a beautiful crimson or scarlet carpet from all the the leaves that danced their way to the ground from my Japanese Maple.  The driveway looked like it was wearing a Gypsy quilt due to the many colors of leaves from the Ginkgo tree, Redwood, Japanese Maple, Pecan and Golden Rain trees.   Now I get to sweep and blow them onto the yards where they'll provide some protection for critters who Winter in the grasses and topsoil.   I don't rake, but sometimes cut the leaves up with the tractor mower blades.  Natural recycling. 

Honored Contributor