Honored Contributor

Re: November 2020 Back Fence

@viva923 

189 Anniversary Quotes for A Very Special Day

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Betty @yock  I speak Freddie's name is prayer every morning.  Thanks for letting us know.

Trusted Contributor

viva,wishing you and your hubby a very happy anniversary,and many more to come!

Trusted Contributor

darn it all,it happened again. Someone used our credit card. Noticed a charge on MasterCard to Macy's. I have not bought anything from them. If I did I would have used there card. So now we have to get a new number. What a pain. It was only 30 some dollars. They do that to see if they can get away with it. One time we had a call from credit card asking us if we went to Hong Kong 😁.someone purchased plane tickets and that sent up a red flag as we never flown there. Just a pain in the neck.

Honored Contributor

hey all

EPI wonder whte the thieves are getting your card #. i know gas pumps are notoriously bad to use a card in. we pay cash for all fill ups. the other day i misplaced my credit card paniced for a little bit, but found it tucked under some jackets.

warmed up some expecting heavy rain all day tomorrow and very heavy rain all weekend long.

only 1 walk today .

turkey breast ready for slow cook. having left over mac/cheese from the other day as our side and small pumpkin pie for dessert.

ok guys later

Trusted Contributor

viva,anytime you buy something W/A credit card people have access to your #. Just thankful it was caught. The credit Card company is very good about noticing anything odd,like the plane tickets.

Honored Contributor

Wow @Epicurean   could thing it was caught.

Respected Contributor

@Winifred   Prayers sent for you to get better quick. Sending positive vibes to you. 

Honored Contributor

24 eggs

2 dozen eggs

23 of them gave me hel* while trying to shell them after boiling them.  Turns out one of the eggs was fractured before I even put it in the pot.  

I've been boiling eggs and shelling them a long time.  Had an easy experience for Easter earlier this year.  

Today... a nightmare Woman Very Happy  I ended up with 19 devilled eggs out of a potential 46.  I don't even want to eat one - I'm sending home with my sister after dinner Woman Very Happy  

To all who post on this thread, I value you, appreciate you and am thankful for your company and wisdom.

Happythanksgiving GIFs | Tenor

Honored Contributor

@Epicurean   More than once, in fact many times, one of the CC numbers was used, one time totalling over $5,000, two different purchases, and $1,000 here and there.  I finally stopped using this card even though the bank is always on it, am tired of it.  I only used it online, but now am using the other which doesn't have this issue, wonder why one does, and the other doesn't, knock on wood.