Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@rms1954 I don't have any words of wisdom....as this drags on, I am struggling a bit, too.  Just wanted to say I hope you are feeling better these days.   🌷

You're kind.  No words of wisdom needed.  Just having nice people like you means more to me.  I go up and down.  It's a roller coaster.  I'm sorry that you're sturggling too.  The best thing is getting caring responses, even if it's here on the forums.  I have no close friends and my family is distant and they don't care.  

So I'll be thinking of you as the days continue.  Transparent Red Ladybug Clipart - Lady Bug On The Flower Cartoon ...

Honored Contributor

The best I can say, @rms1954, is to hang in there -- one day at a time. Try not to look back or forward too much.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Maybe you should get tested.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@rms1954 I don't have any words of wisdom....as this drags on, I am struggling a bit, too.  Just wanted to say I hope you are feeling better these days.   🌷

You're kind.  No words of wisdom needed.  Just having nice people like you means more to me.  I go up and down.  It's a roller coaster.  I'm sorry that you're sturggling too.  The best thing is getting caring responses, even if it's here on the forums.  I have no close friends and my family is distant and they don't care.  

So I'll be thinking of you as the days continue.  Transparent Red Ladybug Clipart - Lady Bug On The Flower Cartoon ...

@rms1954 I am sure there are people who care...it's just that in this isolation a lot of us have sort of withdrawn into our own little world...within the walls of our limited living space.  What's hard for me is feeling my life is just on hold.....and at my age, I hate to waste any time just WAITING.

The QVC forums have a lot of kind and caring posters.  Even though some discussions can get....shall we say...spirited!...yet when someone loses a beloved family member, pet or a job, those differences are set aside and many people gather around them here... offering prayers, kind words, and offers to talk.  

People are here for you, too, @rms1954 .  🌷

Respected Contributor
@Imtep, I am sending a "virtual" hug with hope that the cloud over you will lift soon. I fully understand & have witnessed first hand how hard it is to live with depression. Every little bit of pleasure you can do for yourself can help. Please continue to check in. Take care of yourself. You deserve peace. 🌈⛱️🏝️🏖️💞
Honored Contributor

Having depression is just tough, and being alone just does not help, had this dark cloud over me for most of my 68 yrs., then life happens people dying ,son,husband, when you lose your family ,you wonder how come this is.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Friendship.JPG

My granddog, Jasper, has lots of kisses.  He is giving one to his first friend.  He also sends one to you!!!  Hope you are doing better soon.  Try to get outside and exercise.  You can also go places in your car.  Just don't get out around other people.  Do you have a park nearby--or a lake?

You can get food delivered.  Why not cook up some yummy recipes?  I've been doing a lot of flower arrangements--5 so far with faux flowers.  I'm also doing one for my son.

Please start a list of things to do around your house that you have been putting off.  I try to  do a list each day.

I'm thinking of you and hope you're doing much better soon!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954   I decided months ago to try to take life one day at the time. It's helped me to have just one thing accomplished daily,  maybe more. 
  It might help to try meditation. I do tai chi daily, it releases stress. It's especially nice if you can get outside daily and walk. (With this heat it's hard but even a little helps). 
  I don't want to go to the library yet, so I read books from the library on my I pad. 
  Take care, and there are many forums here with people who understand.
                                 ❤️

Respected Contributor

I know this thread was updated, but I think a lot of us can use it.  Jasper reminded me how much I enjoy cat and dog twitter. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 I am close. I 'm there for you. Hang in there. Just relax and take care of your self. . Go sit out side for a while each day if you are able.