Respected Contributor

@rms1954 ......in case you are interested, there is an excellent book available called It's OK That You're NOT OK by Megan Devine. It may be of help to you. (((Hugs))).

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@rms1954 ......in case you are interested, there is an excellent book available called It's OK That You're NOT OK by Megan Devine. It may be of help to you. (((Hugs))).

Thanks.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I remember Preds.  Angels walk with Angels.  Thank you for sharing your experience.  I will always remember you.  

Every poster here has been nothing but kind.  My heart is so overwhelmed ... thank you all for reaching out to me.  It means more than I can ever express.  I aspire to be like all of you. Maybe one day I can pass along all the support I've found here to one in need (if I am ever able to get to a better place).

Love & Peace 

That's a lovely post, @rms1954.   And it comes from the soul of a lovely person.❤️  Love and peace to you, too.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Imtep, I really feel for you. How are you doing?

I haven't read through this entire thread so I don't know if this has been suggested but you might want to meet with your doctor and discuss anti-depression meds. And do it soon--sometimes it can take weeks for them to have an effect. (Ask me how I know...Woman Wink)

And using them now doesn't mean you'll have to take them forever; probably only till you don't need to.

In any case, I'm sending you positive energy and praying for you. <3