Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach 

@dooBdoo 

@Greeneyedlady21 

And everyone needing one

{{{{{ hugging you }}}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Suziepeach 

Your post made me tearful....and I'm sorry each and every person here feels anxious or sad or lonely.

Seems like our world has gone upside down.

I have one sister who is an RN in NJ and I worry endlessly about her...and miss her terribly.

You are right, sometimes crying helps.

I want to be a positive person, but it is difficult some days.

Sending a hug.

@Witchy Woman   Your sweet sister is a hero and please, please tell her that from another former medical person.  Angels they are, true angels for what they do and for what they completely give of themselves..  Heart

When I feel anxiety creeping up, I get up and just move around or do anything.  Thinking can some times be our worse enemy- think of something else, you can make yourself as I speak from experience.. I refuse to go there again!!!  Crying, to me, is the cleansing or our souls & worries...  Music is (excuse the pun) is music to my ears, heart and head. @dooBdoo will agree, fire up something you like, like my Rockytop, and that pretty much does the trick and open your heart to experience anything other than doom and gloom.. even when it's hard, I try to make positivity out of it..  I've been to that dark place and with God's help and me, I brought myself out..

Sorry get me started and I am a rambler.. and huge hugs back to you and everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for Biggest Hug GIF

@Suziepeach,  As usual, even in the midst of your own concerns, you put a smile back on my face.  And you're always here to support and encourage others.   It's always good to see you posting.   Love your music link, too.   Thank you.  (((hugs)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Suziepeach 

@dooBdoo 

@Greeneyedlady21 

And everyone needing one

{{{{{ hugging you }}}}}

Thank you, @Drythe.   I join you in the (((gentle hugs))) and add my love and support to everyone here.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: Not Doing Well At All

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@alicedee wrote:

@rms1954 I don't have any words of wisdom....as this drags on, I am struggling a bit, too.  Just wanted to say I hope you are feeling better these days.   🌷

You're kind.  No words of wisdom needed.  Just having nice people like you means more to me.  I go up and down.  It's a roller coaster.  I'm sorry that you're sturggling too.  The best thing is getting caring responses, even if it's here on the forums.  I have no close friends and my family is distant and they don't care.  

So I'll be thinking of you as the days continue.  Transparent Red Ladybug Clipart - Lady Bug On The Flower Cartoon ...

@rms1954,  You've been in my prayers and close to my heart all along over these months.   You can see there are many here who do care, and I hope that helps.   

(((hugs))) to you, and to @alicedee, and to everyone working through depression with all of its complexity.   In all the things I've learned and continue to learn in therapy and counseling,  I always come back to the importance of remembering that we are not alone and even though it might feel scary to do so it's good to reach out now and then and let others know, be there, and offer their understanding and support.❤️

Respected Contributor

What a kind, caring thread! Sending (((Hugs))) to all of you who are struggling. An extra hug to @dooBdoo .

I'm alone and struggling too, but push myself to exercise every day, make sure I eat something on a regular basis, and get plenty of rest.

For me, one thing that really helps is to plan something for myself to do a day ahead of time, no matter how small it is. It gives me something to look forward to, some form of structure to my day. I feel better when I accomplish my goal(s).

Take care everyone.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

I hope this new day finds you feeling a bit better @rms1954 .  People do care for you, pray for you, hope you feel better, as do I.   Giving you a cyber hug. ((Imtp)).  You are not alone. Heart

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @catwhisperer.   An extra (((hug))) for you, too.❤️

Continuing to send support and good thoughts to you, @rms1954, and to all.❤️   Small steps, and as I said on another thread be kind to yourself and forgive yourself when you think you "need" to do more or you think you need to "do better."   Sometimes we need to push ourselves, other times we need to be more gentle...  it's a delicate balance, and I respect and admire all of you who are seeking to find that balance.   Speak to yourself, speak about yourself, the same way you speak to and about those you love.   Take care, everyone.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thank you, @catwhisperer.   An extra (((hug))) for you, too.❤️

Continuing to send support and good thoughts to you, @rms1954, and to all.❤️   Small steps, and as I said on another thread be kind to yourself and forgive yourself when you think you "need" to do more or you think you need to "do better."   Sometimes we need to push ourselves, other times we need to be more gentle...  it's a delicate balance, and I respect and admire all of you who are seeking to find that balance.   Speak to yourself, speak about yourself, the same way you speak to and about those you love.   Take care, everyone.

Thank you @dooBdoo   You are so kind and caring.  I'm trying.  At times trying seems too hard and useless.  I make small steps forward and someone comes along and with one hurtful comment I feel like I've been shoved backed 10 steps.  Then I have to start all over.  It's just so tiring.  I think I've grown up believing I deserve this.  It's just the way I'm programmed now.  I wish they had deprogrammers for people LOL.  I am so grateful for you.  I feel at times you are an angel sent to me to keep me hanging on.  I feel so undeserving of you.  

Anne Stokes Spirit Guide Canvas Print - Buy Online at Grindstore.com

Honored Contributor

Re: Not Doing Well At All

[ Edited ]

@rms1954,  You melt my heart and you give me such a gift.  Thank you for that.    I also feel heartbroken, though, to know you feel so sad.   I make so many mistakes but have been so very, very lucky to find my own angels along the way who tsk tsk me when I stray and who gently direct me back to better things.  I have often felt the same way you describe.  Even though we all have our differences there are experiences we share, too.   You, my friend, deserve goodness, love, strength, friendship, peace, giggles and joy.

We had the dearest most excellent friend named Preds who was an angel to so many of us.   She was my touchstone.   She was one of my angels, and I miss her so much.   I want to share her siggy with you and also one of her morning posts I had saved, from just a couple of months ago.  I want to pass it on.

Her siggy:

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm."

She whispers back, "I am the storm."

(source unknown)

Her post:

"Good Morning Warriors,
If today gets difficult remember:
*the smell of coffee
*the way sunlight bounces off a window
*the sound of your favorite person's laugh
*the feeling when a song you love comes on
*the color of the sky at dusk
AND
that we are here to take care of each other."
~Nanen Hoffman

Preds

I am with you, @rms1954, as are so many others.   I hope you can feel and know this.   Sending you love and hugs.(((❤️)))
Honored Contributor

I remember Preds.  Angels walk with Angels.  Thank you for sharing your experience.  I will always remember you.  

Every poster here has been nothing but kind.  My heart is so overwhelmed ... thank you all for reaching out to me.  It means more than I can ever express.  I aspire to be like all of you. Maybe one day I can pass along all the support I've found here to one in need (if I am ever able to get to a better place).

Love & Peace