Honored Contributor

No 'Shabbat Shalom' for March 11?

Has everyone moved over to the other posting site?

I'm surprised (and disappointed) that there is no thread here tonight. 

Good Shabbos to all!

510 Shabbat Shalom ideas | shabbat shalom, shabbat, shalom

Regular Contributor

Re: No 'Shabbat Shalom' for March 11?

@golding76  - Thank you for starting this post! 

Shabbat Shalom and Chag Purim Sameach!

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing all peace in your hearts.  I have always read the weekly posting here, even if I have not always posted.  I do hope there was no pressure because of “religious content.”

Honored Contributor

I'm not Jewish but I enjoy the weekly post.

Perhaps something came up unexpectedly for her. I wish her well and hope all is ok.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I hope all is well with those who usually initiate this weekly post.  Thank you for reminding me of that, Love my grandkids

If ever the world cries out for mutual respect for one another, it is at this time.  I can't imagine that there would be complaints against this loving, tolerant thread. 

Respected Contributor

Good Shabbos everyone.

Thank you for bringing us together to start the weekend.

We are an inclusive, caring group of friends. All are welcome.

Please have a loving, caring, peaceful weekend.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No photo description available.Turn clocks on hour ahead, star of daylight savings time change and reminder to spring forward concept with clock on pink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT wrote:

Wishing all peace in your hearts.  I have always read the weekly posting here, even if I have not always posted.  I do hope there was no pressure because of “religious content.”

I'm not Jewish, but I so agree with you @PamfromCT ...

There was recently an interesting post about Lent, and what people were giving up and why. Got poofed immediately. 

Funny too because these "Shabbat Shalom" posts have long been approved. 

I find it interesting to see these type topics...a nice break from just talking retail. But....I guess I do realize we ARE on a "retail site" so maybe they want to keep it more about retail, gardening, cooking, technology, pop culture etc...all things related to what they sell.

In that respect, the new Pro Boards (which I'm on but not often there) is great because, while it's monitored for "snark" or certain things, just as any online platform is... most topics are within limits. I think religion is ok there...

Peace and good weekend to all. 

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

I'm not Jewish, but I so agree with you @PamfromCT ...

There was recently an interesting post about Lent, and what people were giving up and why. Got poofed immediately. 

Funny too because these "Shabbat Shalom" posts have long been approved. 

I find it interesting to see these type topics...a nice break from just talking retail. But....I guess I do realize we ARE on a "retail site" so maybe they want to keep it more about retail, gardening, cooking, technology, pop culture etc...all things related to what they sell.

In that respect, the new Pro Boards (which I'm on but not often there) is great because, while it's monitored for "snark" or certain things, just as any online platform is...but most topics are within limits. I think religion is ok there...

Peace and good weekend to all. 

@amyb I usually read the thread each week and saw this. Didn't Shane start last week? I don't think I saw her here today. I don't think the mods would stop it as it's been going for awhile although in the community standards for posting, religious posts are not allowed and since this thread is not religious I don't think they took it down. Did anyone else see Shanus yesterday?

Honored Contributor

Hello, everyone snowing here!! Good Shabbos, stay safe!!!