Esteemed Contributor

Re: @NickNack How are you doing now?

@NickNack wrote:
I can’t believe my post was so long. I don’t know how to make these posts about my health shorter.

Hi @NickNack 

You think your post is long? Now I know you have read some of my medical posts. If you want those that read it to even partially understand it? Short won't cut it.

I am familiar with the non-exercise Stress Test. During a couple of my long hospital stays because of my colon bleeding, I also was Anemic most of that time. Taking a Treadmill Stress Test? Wouldn't be worth the time it takes to hook everything up to my body.

I had 2 of those types of Stress Tests. One was called a Lexiscan Stress Test. The other was called a Thallium Stress Test. The only reason for these tests was because of my history of 2 heart attacks, and I was Anemic and getting blood transfusions every other day because of my colon bleeding.

Not familiar with the Watch you were talking about in your previous post. From reading it, I assume you were/are wearing some type of heart rate monitor/recorder. Must be different than the ones i wore years ago.

Want to wish you the best in all of these issues and hopefully you will soon start getting more strength back into your body.

My very best to you,

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack your grace and humility under pressure is amazing.

May you stay strong and heal.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@NickNack wrote:
I can’t believe my post was so long. I don’t know how to make these posts about my health shorter.

Hi @NickNack 

You think your post is long? Now I know you have read some of my medical posts. If you want those that read it to even partially understand it? Short won't cut it.

I am familiar with the non-exercise Stress Test. During a couple of my long hospital stays because of my colon bleeding, I also was Anemic most of that time. Taking a Treadmill Stress Test? Wouldn't be worth the time it takes to hook everything up to my body.

I had 2 of those types of Stress Tests. One was called a Lexiscan Stress Test. The other was called a Thallium Stress Test. The only reason for these tests was because of my history of 2 heart attacks, and I was Anemic and getting blood transfusions every other day because of my colon bleeding.

Not familiar with the Watch you were talking about in your previous post. From reading it, I assume you were/are wearing some type of heart rate monitor/recorder. Must be different than the ones i wore years ago.

Want to wish you the best in all of these issues and hopefully you will soon start getting more strength back into your body.

My very best to you,

hckynut  🇺🇸

Thank you @hckynutjohn .  It's the Lexiscan stress test that my Cardiologist ordered.  I didn't realize there was more than one type of chemical stress test.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack : Please don't worry about your long post. Your have and are still dealing with so much. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. 🤗♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  I am so glad that I found this thread again. I have thought about you many times. Take good care dear lady. Sending you prayers, meditations and good vibes. Heart

Keep us posted. Your posts are never too long to read amongst your friends here. You can actually help someone with your indepth details.

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@NickNack  I am so glad that I found this thread again. I have thought about you many times. Take good care dear lady. Sending you prayers, meditations and good vibes. Heart

Keep us posted. Your posts are never too long to read amongst your friends here. You can actually help someone with your indepth details.

Thank you very much @Queen of shop .  I appreciate you.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack ...glad I saw your post...I try to check periodically.     Great it doesn't sound too serious, and your getting help and being monitored.   I also have extra beats.  Been so since my 20's.  There have been times where's it's so excessive and I may feel some chest discomfort.   Stress and fatigue are a trigger for me as well.   Although I haven't seen a Dr for this in many years, all I can say is...when I did go, drs asked if I ever passed out or felt lightheaded, which I did not.  They labeled it, Benign Beats.  I still get them 40 years later...im still here.

Hopefully your experience is nothing serious also.  Please take care.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

I'm glad you're very much on top of your health.  Your attention to details & not giving up is to be admired by many of us.  It seems your inner strength guides you to be sure no stone is left unturned.  I say good for you.  

I wish you continued prayers & healing ...(joining Sweet Ava & Handsome Henry.)  Hopefully, you're on the road to recovery.  The Angels are watching out for you.  Heart

PS:  any of your posts, short or long, are welcomed.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Thank you very much @sceniccoast .

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack I'm so sorry I lost track of this thread and never responded to you about my parents.

As I assumed you are much younger than they each were.  My mom was 78 and my dad was 90!  He actually lived another 8 years after that with no heart issues other than taking a blood thinner.  

When he got the pacemaker, my husband and I were waiting for him to come back from the suite they did it in (not even an OR) and I was a complete wreck.  Little did I realize that as soon as he came back to his room, he looked at the lunch tray that had been left, sat straight up and ate the whole lunch.  We still laugh about that day and how much better he felt immediately.  

All my best to you and those sweethearts Ava and Henry.