Respected Contributor

If any of you are looking for a gift there is a really nice Isaac fall/winter scarf for $6.46.

a389440.jpg

And with free shipping, it makes it less then $10 (including tax) to get it to you.

They still have 2 colors left - was almost $35.  There is a matching hat, but it's about $35.

Item number:A389440

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Re: Nice gift - less then $6.50

I am ordering one in cream. It will be a Christmas gift for someone sweet who always sparkles and shines. With free shipping, this is a great buy.

Thank you so much for posting!

Respected Contributor

Thanks!  This is a super great gift, and I just ordered three!  

A few years ago I bought the matching hat in gray.

Isaac is one of my favorite designers on QVC.

Honored Contributor

great deal @CAcableGirl2 .

going to pick up both colors, either for myself or as a gift.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@CAcableGirl2, Thanks for the item #, ordered one in 

cream.

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2   Thanks for enabling! I wasn't going to order anything today, but I ordered the cream.  Wish the pink was still available.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2  Thanks for posting this.  I bought a few to put away for Christmas gifts.

Great price, free shipping and no tax on clothing items in New Jersey.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @CAcableGirl2 for letting us know.  I got one for my daughter in law.  Hope the sparkles aren't itchy.  Yes, the colors would have been nice.  

Honored Contributor

This scarf is beautiful! I have it in the soft pink. It's warm, fairly thick but not too, soft sparkles of sequins is certainly not at all over the top, just glistens nicely if the sunlight catches them. 

Great buy for a lovely gift for you or a friend!

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

If any of you are looking for a gift there is a really nice Isaac fall/winter scarf for $6.46.

a389440.jpg

And with free shipping, it makes it less then $10 (including tax) to get it to you.

They still have 2 colors left - was almost $35.  There is a matching hat, but it's about $35.

Item number:A389440

@CAcableGirl2   Thank you for posting this!!  I bought the scarf and matching hat in pink a couple of years ago (they have been offered for a while) and they are both lovely. 

I purchased two scarves today in the only color left, the cream. I like to stash Christmas gifts away when I find something nice and reasonably priced.  These will be great for my neighbor friends.