Respected Contributor

I hope you and your friend have a really good visit.

Honored Contributor

How wonderful that your dear friend is coming to visit, enjoy spending time with her. 

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki Enjoy your visit!!!

Respected Contributor

@Dinaki    What nice news for you.  I hope you and your friend have a pleasant visit.

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

Have a wonderful visit.  Must be such fun, to stay at a castle.  

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful photograph!

Yes, we would like to hear from her.  

Maybe she will sign up with a nic name, and post comments?

Well, you can post your tour-guide photos with her, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@Dinaki  It sounds like you and your friend will have a small window of visiting for three days.  I hope that you are able to enjoy the time together and do it safely, no doubt.  Tell your friend to check in with the forum if time permits, we would love to meet her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki  I was just reading that the UK currently bans travel from the UK to the US. Do you have any different information?

Regular Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Dinaki  I was just reading that the UK currently bans travel from the UK to the US. Do you have any different information?

I believe if you travel to US from UK you can't enter without a 14 day self-isolate.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom 

you cannot enter or transit the USA if you have been in the UK, Ireland, Schengen zone, Iran, Brazil, or China within the previous 14 days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein