Honored Contributor

@lilypadfrog  Congrats!  Nothing like a new baby!

Honored Contributor

Congrats on you new little granddaugter, @lilypadfrog 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

How wonderful!!!!!!!

Luxury pink lemon bouquets for New baby congratulations gift ...

Regular Contributor

What wonderful news!  God Bless both baby and the new mom!  Enjoy your new granddaughter.

Respected Contributor

Re: New grandbaby

[ Edited ]

@lilypadfrog wrote:

Her name is Ada Elizabeth.

@lilypadfrog  Congratulations to you and your daughter--what a wonderful gift to your family!  You have one strong and brave daughter and you must be very proud of her !  My beloved aunt's name was Ada...a strong, independent woman who lived to 101 years.

How is your daughter after being off RA meds, hope she is physically fine...and gets back asap on her meds.

Super Contributor

My daughters fingers and toes are curling a bit and her joints are swollen.  She says she hurts all over until she looks at her baby.  She is happy to have Ada Elizabeth. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to manage the pain during her pregnancy.  So glad she did.  Now she will slowly re-introduce her RA meds.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New grandbaby

[ Edited ]

@lilypadfrog, congratulations! Of course your wonderful news should be shared here! How very exciting for all of you....enjoy your sweet new baby girl, Ada Elizabeth!

Your sweet daughter is so brave to forego he RA medication. I have a family member with RA, so I'm wishing your daughter better health now that she can get back on her meds.

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations!  Such happy news.

I love her name!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations! Grandchildren are the BEST!!! Heart