Esteemed Contributor

Just picked up my new IPad Pro 13 inch and it's beautiful. Everything transferred over with no issues. I upgraded from the 11 inch that was about 4 years old and couldn't hold a charge for more than a couple of hours without having to be plugged in. 

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Just picked up my new IPad Pro 13 inch and it's beautiful. Everything transferred over with no issues. I upgraded from the 11 inch that was about 4 years old and couldn't hold a charge for more than a couple of hours without having to be plugged in. 

Excellent, it's always nice to upgrade.

I was at Best Buy yesterday morning was considering a new Apple desk top but the salesman suggest either a new laptop or iPad. I also need a new printer.

Where did you purchase your new iPad?

Esteemed Contributor

@Alsace Gal wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Excellent, it's always nice to upgrade.

I was at Best Buy yesterday morning was considering a new Apple desk top but the salesman suggest either a new laptop or iPad. I also need a new printer.

Where did you purchase your new iPad?

I got it at the Apple Store in the mall. They are available starting today. I preordered it last week and arranged a pickup time. I was in and out in 10 minutes.

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty 

There's no Apple Store where I live, I'd have to drive almost 200 miles.

Either I order from Apple or purchase from Best Buy. There's always Costco.

Enjoy your new iPad.

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty 

I'm so happy for you!😃

I've been wanting that new iPad so badly!  I wasn't sure if I really needed the Pro model, but I'm taking so many pictures lately...I think I need it!

What colors do they come in and which did you select?  I'll bet it has a lot of new features that last years  Odell doesn't have too.

The one I have now is the regular iPad from last year.  I got it in yellow, but it's really more gold.  It's new, but I would like to have the larger model.  I thought I'd give this one to my mom if I was able to get the new Pro model.  She's never had an iPad and I know she'd love one.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Alsace Gal wrote:

@Meowingkitty 

There's no Apple Store where I live, I'd have to drive almost 200 miles.

Either I order from Apple or purchase from Best Buy. There's always Costco.

Enjoy your new iPad.

There's not an Apple Store in my town either.  However, I can get to one in about an hour.  I don't go unless I REALLY need to lol.😃. 
I would like to have the new iPad Pro though.

Honored Contributor

I love the size of my iPad Pro. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty  Thanks so much for sharing this info. I have been needing a new one, I have had my Ipad Pro 9.7 for almost 9 years and she's failing on battery life and refreshes all the time etc. We have an Apple store neaby so I will do this before our upcoming trip. Do you recommend the larger of the two models? Did you get WI-Fi with or without the Cellular option?

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Meowingkitty 

I'm so happy for you!😃

I've been wanting that new iPad so badly!  I wasn't sure if I really needed the Pro model, but I'm taking so many pictures lately...I think I need it!

What colors do they come in and which did you select?  I'll bet it has a lot of new features that last years  Odell doesn't have too.

The one I have now is the regular iPad from last year.  I got it in yellow, but it's really more gold.  It's new, but I would like to have the larger model.  I thought I'd give this one to my mom if I was able to get the new Pro model.  She's never had an iPad and I know she'd love one.  

The new iPad Pro only comes in silver and black. The new iPad Air comes in several different colors. It doesn't matter to me as I put a case on it anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

@Meowingkitty  Thanks so much for sharing this info. I have been needing a new one, I have had my Ipad Pro 9.7 for almost 9 years and she's failing on battery life and refreshes all the time etc. We have an Apple store neaby so I will do this before our upcoming trip. Do you recommend the larger of the two models? Did you get WI-Fi with or without the Cellular option?

I don't bother with WIFI because I only use it at home or if I am on a vacation i can use the hotel WIFI or even my phone as a hotspot. I upgraded to the 13 inch and like it. I had the smaller one for many years but I'm really liking the larger screen.