Valued Contributor

I really hate this new forum and the fact that they are keeping track of my comments...so I signed in to sign out...I am DONE!

Honored Contributor
I actually like the new forum very much. I like having moderators who remove topics that just should not be posted here in the first place.
Trusted Contributor
Some of the replies to posts were not nice. I can understand why the mods are watching. They don't want the boards to get out of hand. Some of the posters were really saying insulting remarks to other posters . Made me do a double take. I'm not saying make these boards into fairyland but be nice. Current events well sometimes silence is golden if it hurts others.
Frequent Contributor
I like the setup of the new forum. You really can't please everybody. Some will like it and some will not. I think the moderators are doing a good job.
~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
You are so right milling race. Plain and true.
Trusted Contributor
Sorry about misspell of name .
Honored Contributor

I am getting to used to it now and  i am liking it more each time i sign in.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I like the new forums and some of the nasty remarks needed to go.  However, since the change it seems so boring.  I read through the topics and there is nothing of interest.  Not sure why.  Maybe it's just a slow time of the year,

Respected Contributor

I don't like this new forum either and find the discussions really boring.  In the past, posters could get nasty quickly and, evidently that's not being allowed now, which I appreciate.  However, the general tone of discussions is, well, boring.  Sorry!  Isn't it possible to have spirited dialogue without getting nasty?  I guess not.