Regular Contributor

New Advertisemennt i my area

Every morning during the local news show in my area LR has an ad using the NBC station.  She looks vey young so I am not sure it is her, but she uses her full name on the screen..  It is called Smiley Frustratedteals and Deals. and to get more info she gives a code to text.  This morn. she added that she might be in the area if you had responded to the code.  I get the news from the NBC local station in Pittsburgh Pa.  Has anyone else ever seen this in their area?

Honored Contributor

Re: New Advertisemennt i my area

@I am appleblossom 

You do know that it's against the Community Standards to post the same thread on multiple forums, right?

Just a heads up.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom You are violating Standards by posting the same thing on two forums.  What's the fixation about a has been TV sales person?

Respected Contributor

I have heard her advertise on the radio. I can't remember exactly what it was, but it wasn't an ad for her online boutique. Maybe she has a side hustle and lends her name to other products and services.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the ad this morning in Pittsburgh 

Respected Contributor

I saw her on a TV ad in the Atlanta area last Friday. Don't know what it was about.

Respected Contributor

I've seen an ad by her on one of our local Pittsburgh channels.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know how she has the time. I guess her biz isn't doing that well to pick this up as a side gig or her own new adventure. Unclear as just started. It a lot like Jill's show on the morning shows with deals and close outs. LR side job, job? is called Local Steals and Deals. There is a dot com, a new Facebook page and IG. No posts but a few followers. You can guess one. lMAO. All others are from her own Facebook page. She gave a heads up to her paying FB customers.

My Pittsburg area aunt told me about it. Details to come. Seems to me it's is showing low quality close outs. Like a thin tshirt with a tiny elephant. Looks like she wants to be back on TV bad! I thought with the new Italian villa we would see the Italy shows replicated.. Lol, and we may still. Time will tell.

Honored Contributor

Who is "LR"??????

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 

Just in case you aren't kidding, LR= an old QVC host from 5 years ago, Lisa Robertson.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.