Valued Contributor

So if "RuckleFace" is the OP why are y'all calling her "LuvsMusic"?

Esteemed Contributor

@garmer wrote:

@garmer

Because when the post was origionally written, the poster went by the name LuvsMusic.

LuvsMusic has since changed their name to RuckleFace.

Very suspicious!

I think now that this whole situation is one big, fat lie.

Either that, or "LuvsMusic" didn't like the responses that they were getting, and therefore, changed their name.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Some Guidance

[ Edited ]

@garmer

@Ladygray

@LuvsMusic

Garmer, the thread was started by LuvsMusic.

They must have changed their name to Ruckleface.

Valued Contributor

Lol, thank you. Thought I was losing the remainder of my mind.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Need Some Guidance

[ Edited ]

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@garmer wrote:

@garmer

Because when the post was origionally written, the poster went by the name LuvsMusic.

LuvsMusic has since changed their name to RuckleFace.

Very suspicious!

I think now that this whole situation is one big, fat lie.

Either that, or "LuvsMusic" didn't like the responses that they were getting, and therefore, changed their name.

@garmer and@Plaid Pants2,  Yes, I just noticed the OP was "LuvsMusic" when I replied and up until (at least) last night when I read the thread then.    It's the same account, just a name change.    It's easy to see, by looking at the posts that quoted the OP's posts (thus, including the name "LuvsMusic").    Also, on the posts with the active hyperlinked "@LuvsMusic" notation we can click on the name and it takes us to the @Ladygray  account and posts.    It's not a standards violation, and many posters have done it.    No way for us to know the reasons, for sure, unless the poster tells us.    I simply hope she reads all the comments carefully and values her own worth as a person deserving a healthy relationship.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Melania wrote:

Dejavu anyone?

@Melania

LOL! I thought the same thing when I read the first post!

@KingstonsMom@ and @Melania,  yes another devavu moment for me too!!

And to OP............ 

• Image result for it aint going no where
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

He's still married? Then stay out of it. It's none of your business and you're playing with fire, separated or not.

Super Contributor

I'd close that door today! My guess is he's taking a break from being married and wants it both ways..save yourself son agony and heartache and let it go..I don't think he knows what he wants and seems to be just playing with your emotions..been there, done that..trust me..move on.

Honored Contributor

He seems like he wants to be in control.  He did not like that you did not respond to him when he sent that email to you until the next morning.  Now he is playing games.  Forget him and move on as you deserve better.  Never settle.   HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Guess we are not going to hear more about what happened.