Esteemed Contributor

Check out Today show Jills Deals (other shows have similar).  Sometimes these things are 60% off (sometimes there is enough to split up into several gifts).  In the line of sweets, my favorite is a bunch of Toblerones (I love these) and almost anyone who likes chocolates would love these.  Or go to Micheals and get unpainted ornaments, paint with water based tempra  paint, label on back " first Xmas" "Baby's first Xmas" " From so and so to the xyz family 2017" etc.  spray with clear lacquer and give ( under $5 and something they'll save for years).

Honored Contributor

You said they bake.  How about a bottle of vanilla?  Vanilla is expensive right now, so a nice bottle of good vanilla (like from Penzey's) would be a great gift and in your budget.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I have been in this boat more than once.

I just go to dollar store and see what I can find for a small gift that can be used. 

I have purchased some dish towels. some kitchen tools, even some hand lotion, or shampoo-condtionier.

I try hard to find something that can be used year round. 

I believe if they don't want the stuff let them toss it after I leave, but I worked hard to give them something useful in my eyes and feel that I have completed my xmas gift giving with love.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Gift Ideas Please

[ Edited ]

Call me crazy, but I would give gifts based on what the recipients themselves like.   So, not knowing the person/s for whom these gifts are intended I would have no idea what to get them.

I'd start with what sort of thing appeals to any given person and it won't be difficult to come up with affordable ideas unless all they like is diamonds or Rolex watches. Smiley Wink

Best of luck!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

If you have access to a photo they would like, have an enlargement made, and put it in a pretty frame that matches their decor.  Or just a simple frame.  If you have several photos of a special event, times with friends, or whatever, it would be easy and inexpensive to put together an album.  

As you know, it's about the thought, not the amount of money spent.  There are some good ideas here.  Just tossing mine into the mix!