Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 7.25.23 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I admire dogs for the way they are open about their feelings. They don't hesitate to show you how happy they are to see you, or how sad they are to see you go.  They love to be out exploring and being with people.  I am not like a dog, though I try.  I'm a cat.  I'm affectionate and social and open, but on my terms.  I'm skittish and fearful of the unknown.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

Horse

Honored Contributor

The wolf

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I'll say a cat........warm and cuddly, cute, playful, lovable, and like to sleep in and be waited on!  Cat LOL

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@house_cat

C'mon now! I'm sure you can guess what I will say, eh?  That would be =^..^= of course.

Independent/Social/A little skeptical of strangers/Agile and Flexible/Quick(I still am?), and much smarter than some think, or they might appear.

Felines =^..^=  Gotta love 'em

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Name an animal....

[ Edited ]

@hckynut

No, I'm not surprised, and they're good hockey players, as evidenced by all the items on the floor beside my nightstand and bathroom vanity.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Having been born in the Chinese year of the dog, I am not surprised that it’s the characteristics of canines that I admire most. They are smart, curious, loyal, and in the case of my beagle, a perpetual puppy. Even though I just turned 72, I try to be a perpetual puppy too.

Honored Contributor

I'd have to say dog even though we don't have any.  I like the fact they return unconditional love in spite of horrible treatment.  Perhaps they need counseling to beome more discerning.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Name an animal....

[ Edited ]

A songbird.  Quick to fly away at the first signal of danger and are masters of survival.  Graceful but amazingly tough; will fight when necessary, though generally thrive in communities.

Some mate for life.

Cogito ergo sum