Trusted Contributor

Re: NY Gov Cuomo's reports - what time and station?

I appreciate Andrew's honesty, no sugar coating.  This is how it is, let's deal with it so we can move on.  Guess that's how NYers got their reputation!  Me included!

We are learning a new way to live I guess.  Things that were so important 3 weeks ago are now "meh".

Be safe! Heart  

Esteemed Contributor

Jeanlake I live in Jersey City. Your daughter should follow the Twitter of the Mayor Steve Fulop.
Esteemed Contributor

He went on at noon eastern today.  Talked about how ventilators work.  Now (12:22) staff and protective equipment.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 

I'd like to see a bit more of our Governor Hogan, but the few times he was on, I felt he was taking positive steps.

Respected Contributor

pigletsmom wrote:

I'm more disturbed by people who would just blindly vote for someone off of this issue. Those of us that live in the capital where our local news is what's happening at the capital know that while Cuomo is good at this there's more to his story. He showed a bit of it during yesterday's show if anyone was paying attention. Talking about bail reform and how he wants it put in the budget. This is how we do things here. Shove everything in the budget that might be a bit of a controversy to get it passed. 

Not to mention if that's what's going to happen then these jokers can just come to town for two months and do everything this way, they should at least stay out of the city for the rest of the year. We're paying per deims for these people to come into town for nothing. Of course we're also paying them because people say they came to town when they we're at home. 

Also before this the only way you could hear this guy was if you listened to his preferred radio hosts. One of them got booted off the list years ago though because he dared speak out against him on an issue. Anything sound familiar here? Good heavens, I hope when this is done he's back to hanging out in our bars. I might even go hang out with him, but lets keep some perspective here.

Interesting 

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Mj12 

I'd like to see a bit more of our Governor Hogan, but the few times he was on, I felt he was taking positive steps.

Hogan has been on every day since this all started.  Then usually DC Mayor comes on and then in the afternoon Northram the Gov. of Va.  When you live in a tri state area it is overwhelming.  I have stopped listening to it all.

Contributor

His updates are informative, kudos to the governors & mayors!