Honored Contributor

Re: NY Gov Cuomo's reports - what time and station?

I'm on the other side of the country but I, too, appreciate how he is handling things for his state.  

I've seen it on MSNBC and CNN.  Today I haven't seen anything but I haven't made the effort, either, or was busy at the right time.  Smiley Happy

Agree about Faux 'news' - You're not going to get facts there.

Respected Contributor

@jeanlake usually betweeb 10:30 and noon.  I see him on the FOX Channel usually in full. , MSNBC, CNN

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Gov. Cuomo has gone way up in my estimation. He has been clear and honest, giving us the good news, the bad, and the facts. As a New Yorker and an American, I am very appreciative of all his efforts. In these very troubled times it is reassuring to know that he is looking out for us and for the health care workers who are putting themselves in danger during this awful pandemic.

He is doing a much, much better job than the governor of my state, I can tell you that. 

Respected Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

@Vivian   I don't say this about many people -- but hey, if he ran for president, I could vote for him. Early 60s now. He tries to work with Washington DC. I heard someone say our mayors and governors have stepped up and are more important than ever. I agree.    

It's true. My own Governor has been a huge let down, but the mayors and county officials have been working to get things done.

Valued Contributor

Governor Cuomo comes on daily around 11am eastern. I watch him on ABC news, but I understand that CNN and NBC carry his briefings.

You can see some on youTube as well. He is calm, informative and clear.

He pulls no punches 

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake , @lianne is correct.  He is on at 11AM eastern every morning, or a little later. I watch him religiously.  very informative and honest. I think CNN carries him live, but they may only have him for a little bit if there is other news.  the abc7ny app streams it live.

Trusted Contributor

I did not know the TV stations outside of NY were showing Gov Cuomo's press conferences.  Thanks for the information.  I've been watching on FB Channel 12 Westchester website.  It will be easier to watch on a TV screen.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Not only has he been frequently on around 11 a.m. eastern but tonight was the second time I saw him on between 9 and 10 p,m, with his brother, Chris, interviewing him.  While it was a professional interview, it was entertaining as every now and then, in an even voice, a sibling rivalry comment came out.  Nothing negative, informative, but also put a smile on my face.