Esteemed Contributor

NY Gov Cuomo's reports - what time and station?

East coast friends -- I keep missing Andrew Cuomo's TV reports. Is there a consistent Eastern Standard Time and station when I can hear his comments?

I find him to be calming and informative. Plus, daughter lives in Jersey City and I like to hear about her corner of the world, too. 

Asking from Central Midwest. Thank you 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Re: NY Gov Cuomo's reports - what time and station?

[ Edited ]

I'm watching CNN & have seen him on a couple of times already today. I'm sure he will be back on. I don't watch the Faux Network as I prefer to hear the truth.

Respected Contributor

He had his long report on this morning starting about 10:45 am Eastern Daylight Time.  I am in the Midwest and I watched it on CNN. 

Respected Contributor

I believe you can watch his reports on You Tube.

Esteemed Contributor

Gov. Cuomo has gone way up in my estimation. He has been clear and honest, giving us the good news, the bad, and the facts. As a New Yorker and an American, I am very appreciative of all his efforts. In these very troubled times it is reassuring to know that he is looking out for us and for the health care workers who are putting themselves in danger during this awful pandemic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jeanlake  MSNBC between 10-11am daily 7 days a week.

You can watch the full daily briefings on YouTube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJQaPwCxxYQ

I listen to him also.  I live in N.J. but at the souther end.  Closer to Pa. & De. than NY.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Vivian   I don't say this about many people -- but hey, if he ran for president, I could vote for him. Early 60s now. He tries to work with Washington DC. I heard someone say our mayors and governors have stepped up and are more important than ever. I agree.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  Thanks for the info. I keep flip flopping between MSNBC and CNN so I miss it. I'll also check youtube -- which seems to be overloaded of late.

Daughter's flying to NOLA today out of Newark. Flight Attendant. I am concerned for her. She's young, but 'out there' in public. I don't let her know I'm worrying so I'll tell others - ha. I look forward to better days so I can explore your area. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Virtual hug -- thanks for your quick responses and answers. Helps a lot. Be safe. Stay calm! I read my horoscope for this week. It said I'd be spending a lot of time at home....

It's a joke. Or is it? 

Respected Contributor

@jeanlake I couldn't agree more. He has really stepped up to the cause. And, he's like the Energizer Bunny.  He's been going full steam, throughout. He must be getting exhausted, with such a stress load. I hope he stays safe.