Respected Contributor

Re: NO PAPERWORK OR RETURN LABELS FOR MOST SITES

@Shanus: Most companies these days have discontinued including order information but you can always check your account online. The Order Status tab for QVC contains everything you need to know about your orders.

Honored Contributor

You can do a search in emails. It shouldn't take minutes much less hours.

Esteemed Contributor

Just move all the email confirmations to their own file and delete as they arrive.  Also easy to track arrival dates that way.  Sometimes if I feel paranoid I put the CC alerts there too 🤣

Respected Contributor

Very few places I buy online that I cannot return in store. In these cases, I just pull up my account on my phone and the sales associate will scan the code or I'll read them my order number. As for Amazon, I take my returns to the UPS store or to Kohl's and I just show them the QR code on my phone and they scan it. QVC is probably the only place I would have to print a return label.

Honored Contributor

What makes most customers angry is when retailers give them something then take it away; however, we don't see price reductions.  Yes, we have been paying for those labels.   

Inflation, price increases, aren't our fault, why should we pay for them?  All the current issues causing them are just using shoppers as doormats.  "We'll just pass everything on to them."  

However, some shoppers just accept them as changing times.  

We don't have to put up with this? 

Everything could begin to change for the better tomorrow if those who have the influence to do so wanted to make those changes.  There are reasons why they don't want to.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper wrote:

@Shanus 

I understand your point and totally agree.  I have to return an item received yesterday with no return slip.  Today I have to call customer service to get a return form mailed to me.  I don't have a printer as it is too costly to keep a printer to print a  couple of things a year.

They may think theelimanationn of the return slip discourages returns but that does not work on me.   

Q - still there on some items

V - no longer on most items

C - not for the customer

Update

I just got off the phone with CS and was told that this item I want to return isinelegiblee for returns.  What is going on here?

@avid shopper.......being nosey....what are you trying to return that is not eligible to be returned?  I've never heard of such.  Just sayin'

smileyhappyy:

Honored Contributor

1. use your emails search function
  2. check your order history