Honored Contributor

Re: NO FORUMS...THE MOST SAD FOR....

@fancy pantsy wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@NicksmomESQ   Tried. Email address rejected when I tried to LOGIN IN. Can you or someone walk me through it? Asked for Password, too...Don't have one.

@Shanus:  when i went over there the very first time, i went to:  mellyg.proboards.com

that's where i was able to create an account. seems as though it is the direct route into the new "Q"  forum.  at that point, it walked me through how to create a new account. i created my "new" password, user name, etc.  

hope this helps.  look forward to seeing you over there! 

@Shanus - THIS!  What @fancy pantsy just told you before it gets deleted.

Honored Contributor

The whole situation is very sad there are people who depend on these boards for communication with the world. Friendships have been formed. I look forward to checking the boards every few days. Oh well this ends a very bad year for me, started last October with a hip replacement that I am still recovering from. It has affected me physically as well as mentally. I will miss all of the posts.

My life will go on I have a husband and something that resembles a life these days

God luck all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox - Why not sign up for the new forum MellyG set up?  Same people!

Honored Contributor

@Venezia  I know nothing about it who what or where Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox  - MellyG set up a new forum on ProboardsDOTcom.

If you go to MellygDOTProboardsDOTcom you'll get straight to a page to register.

Most of us have been able to keep our existing nicknames and I'm also over there right now posting with others.  (A couple have been banned from here for posting the actual link, hence the cryptic instructions!)

This forum is being shut down, but they're banning posters?  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Shanus - Have we lost you???

Look at the last couple of posts.  We can't post an actual link or it will be deleted.  A couple of posters have already been banned for doing that.

But a lot of us have made it to the new forum and we want as many as we can get to make it like home again.  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Have you had any luck? Go to Mellygdotproboardsdotcom ,that will take you right to the login page.Click on register.Because you're opening a new account.Please don't give up!

Let me know your progress. That forum won't be the same without you.

Honored Contributor

I see two shanus nics there on the member list.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  I see you're  a new member on Proboards!! Yay !! Please say hello so we can begin to interact 👋 !!

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 Yes, I see two Shanus nics there as well.  About five minutes apart.

Maybe she doesn't realize that?  It seems odd that two posters with such a similar nic would sign up like that.

I'm sure we'll hear back from her!