Honored Contributor

Re: NO FORUMS...THE MOST SAD FOR....

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

I just tried signing up at that proboards one and it keeps asking me to start a new board.  So I just went up to the top to login so I can find my way to existing boards and it won't log me in.   I must have messed that up somehow.   I'm about 99% giving up on any of these new board configurations.  Smiley Sad

@chickenbutt - I just signed up. 

it was easy.  I kept my existing nickname (from here) and have already made my first post.  Try it again!

You get sent an authorization code to the email address you provide to complete your registration.  I love the format of the new place.

(Edited to clarify.  Go straight to MellygDOTProboardsDOTcom)

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I just tried signing up at that proboards one and it keeps asking me to start a new board.  So I just went up to the top to login so I can find my way to existing boards and it won't log me in.   I must have messed that up somehow.   I'm about 99% giving up on any of these new board configurations.  Smiley Sad

@chickenbutt - I just signed up.  I went to ProBoards DOT com.  From there I clicked on "Sign In" and then had the option to register.

After that it was easy.  I kept my existing nickname (from here) and have already made my first post.  Try it again!

You get sent an authorization code to the email address you provide to complete your registration.  I love the format of the new place.

Thanks so much for that info!  Actually, I ended up getting in thanks to more info given here earlier.   Thankfully, I got this same ID and even got a new avatar set up.  Had to.  That creepy alien boy pic, where the avatar goes, was freaking me out.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt   Same thing happened to me...went to login in, asked for email adress and password...Of course don't have PW and wouldn't accept my email address either. 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   Tried. Email address rejected when I tried to LOGIN IN. Can you or someone walk me through it? Asked for Password, too...Don't have one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus - Edited To clarify and make it easy to register:

Go to MellygDOTProboardsDOTcom

Honestly, once I found that it only took minutes to sign up and be posting.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus I had not heard about the Q dissolving the forums until your post.  There have been many friends made, bonds and lot of support found here for many among us.  I am truly disappointed in this decision and hope it comes to pass that they change their mind and allow us to continue to lift each other up.  To the powers be...LET US BE!

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Shanus - See the post I made to Chickenbutt above.  The homepage shows just "Login", but if you click on that, you get to the next page where you can set up an account.  (A bit confusing, I know.)

Don't give up on us now!  Woman Wink

ETA:  Just looked again and on the homepage, if you click on "Support" it takes you to a page to either Login or Register.  That should work for you.

@Venezia   Yes, clicked on Login, but won't accept my email address and asks for password, too. Tried several times.

Valued Contributor

The niceness QVC has displayed continues.  I see they took away the post KingstonsMom was kind enough to provide with the link to our new "quarters." 

I hope everyone who wants to, will be able to navigate their way their way there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus - I added a bit to my other post (that I directed to you specifically).  Click on "Support" and that should take you to a new page.  There's a button on the top right that says "Sign In" or "Register".

If you click on "Register" you get a page to fill in your information.  If you still have trouble, reply to me again and I'll try to figure out what's not working for you.  We don't want to lose you!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Shanus - See the post I made to Chickenbutt above.  The homepage shows just "Login", but if you click on that, you get to the next page where you can set up an account.  (A bit confusing, I know.)

Don't give up on us now!  Woman Wink

ETA:  Just looked again and on the homepage, if you click on "Support" it takes you to a page to either Login or Register.  That should work for you.

@Venezia   Yes, clicked on Login, but won't accept my email address and asks for password, too. Tried several times.

@Shanus - next to login, it says register.  Click on register. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?