Honored Contributor

Re: NO FORUMS...THE MOST SAD FOR....

@Kachina624   I just canceled all shows set to record. I also had the package for a recent purchase that came within the 30 days. It's going back...$6.95 for the last time. I wrote on the return sheet, "NO FORUMS NO QVC NO PURCHASES. It felt like my protests in the 60's.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, a bad sign that we are being sent into oblivion.  Just to save a few bucks.

Just as concerning, someone new takes over the helm and makes a move to save a few bucks and upsets a very long tradition at the Q.

Sure, there have been some clashes, but more often than not they get resolved.  No one in the leadership has ever really listened to so many ideas expressed here.  So many thoughts and ideas, and pleas not to discontinue certain vendors, all went unheeded.  Too bad.

Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624   I just canceled all shows set to record. I also had the package for a recent purchase that came within the 30 days. It's going back...$6.95 for the last time. I wrote on the return sheet, "NO FORUMS NO QVC NO PURCHASES. It felt like my protests in the 60's.

I'll be calling on Nov 2 to cancel my account. Won't be needing it anymore. Actions speak...QVC's actions will have consequences. 

Respected Contributor

This is the first chance I've had to read the forums are being closed. Could someone please advise where it was posted.  I'd like read it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus   I've been busy all day & haven't really been on . What did I miss. Was there an announcement?

Is QVC really ending the forums??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ   Sad but true. There are threads on all the forums. I'm not sure where the announcement was made by Q, but on Nov. 2nd, the lights go out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus   I made some wonderful friends on this forum. One of them is you. I'm going to really miss you 😘.

I learned so much on this forum. I met so many wonderful people. We shared so much .We laughed, cried & disagreed.We made some meaningful connections.

A couple of people I could have done without. But with the exception of their negativity I really have come to rely on these boards.

If QVC ends the forum then I too will be moving on. I won't support a network that pulls the rug out from so many of us.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

This is the first chance I've had to read the forums are being closed. Could someone please advise where it was posted.  I'd like read it.  

There really isn't much to read.  They just posted a note on the banner st the top of the page beside " An Important Update"  I will post it for you.

E99B10A0-149C-47C5-8F38-B20C387430A3.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie  The banner isn't displayed on my page.🤷‍♀️

I want to say that you are one of the people I'm going to miss. You have been very generous in sharing your knowledge of Medicare with us. Thanks to you when it was time for DH & I to sign up I had plenty of information  & was not be intimidated by the process.

QVC doesn't understand the connections we have made. Facebook is no substitute for those . Just like when they eliminated the host blogs. Connecting with them on FB just wasn't the same.They no longer brought us into their lives the same way.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie 

Well,apparently connecting with their customers DOESN'T mean everything to them or they wouldn't close this down and shuffle everyone over to Facebook  

im on FB , I like FB and I use it for many things.  I doubt qvc will be one of them.  Such a shame because I have enjoyed this since 1991.

i should add that the only times I've bought anything here is when someone has mentioned something on these forums and I've checked it out   Not much money but that will go to zero $ spent at qvc after Nov 2