Honored Contributor

Re: NO FORUMS...THE MOST SAD FOR....

@Venezia wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I just tried signing up at that proboards one and it keeps asking me to start a new board.  So I just went up to the top to login so I can find my way to existing boards and it won't log me in.   I must have messed that up somehow.   I'm about 99% giving up on any of these new board configurations.  Smiley Sad

@chickenbutt - I just signed up.  I went to ProBoards DOT com.  From there I clicked on "Sign In" and then had the option to register.

After that it was easy.  I kept my existing nickname (from here) and have already made my first post.  Try it again!

You get sent an authorization code to the email address you provide to complete your registration.  I love the format of the new place.

@Venezia   Nope. Not working for me.....HELP!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Shanus - See the post I made to Chickenbutt above.  The homepage shows just "Login", but if you click on that, you get to the next page where you can set up an account.  (A bit confusing, I know.)

Don't give up on us now!  Woman Wink

ETA:  Just looked again and on the homepage, if you click on "Support" it takes you to a page to either Login or Register.  That should work for you.

Honestly, once I found that it only took minutes to sign up and be posting.

@Venezia   Yes, clicked on Login, but won't accept my email address and asks for password, too. Tried several times.

@Shanus You need to register first.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Have you had any luck? Did you try the address I gave you when I called to you? 

I want to help you get on!!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Shanus  Have you had any luck? Did you try the address I gave you when I called to you? 

I want to help you get on!!

@NicksmomESQIt sounds like she is trying to log on without registering first.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Shanus - I added a bit to my other post.  Click on "Support" and that should take you to a new page.  There's a button on the top right that says "Sign In" or "Register".

If you click on "Register" you get a page to fill in your information.  If you still have trouble, reply to me again and I'll try to figure out what's not working for you.  We don't want to lose you!

@Venezia   I'm a tech idiot!!  I clicked on support which present some guy with a short film about a secure site ya da ya da.....I've had  the same email address forever, but won't take it 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus - Don't give up.  We'll get you there.

Okay:  go to ProboardsDOTcom

When you get the first page, across the top are several choices.  "Features", "Forum Directory"..."Support" is the third choice.

Click on that and you should get a screen that shows in the upper right corner "Login : Register".  It's that "Register" button you want to click on to set up a new account.

Try, try again!

Honored Contributor

@tansy  Yes, tried to register and didn't take my email address. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@tansy  Yes, tried to register and didn't take my email address. 

@Shanus - Are you saying you got to the "Register" button and it wouldn't accept your email?  That doesn't make any sense, if it's a valid email.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@NicksmomESQ   Tried. Email address rejected when I tried to LOGIN IN. Can you or someone walk me through it? Asked for Password, too...Don't have one.

@Shanus:  when i went over there the very first time, i went to:  mellyg.proboards.com

that's where i was able to create an account. seems as though it is the direct route into the new "Q"  forum.  at that point, it walked me through how to create a new account. i created my "new" password, user name, etc.  

hope this helps.  look forward to seeing you over there! 

Honored Contributor

Well, @Shanus, that is weird.  Earlier you were saying that you tried to log in.  

@Mellyg Can you help?