Honored Contributor

NO FORUMS...THE MOST SAD FOR....

I'm sure the Q never thought about anything or anyone except SALES and the dollar!

This is a sad day for those who are alone, need the connection, find solice on the Pet Forum, friendship on Among Friends,  the latest news on Community Chat, what to watch during the night when sleep does not come easy on Tv and Movies, have an issue with their skin and look for help on Beauty, come together on Fridays for wishes of a Shabbat Shalom and a safe weekend on Among Friends...my list can go on forever.

Each of us found a "home" here. QVC does not understand or listen to its customers. 

Honored Contributor

Re: NO FORUMS...THE MOST SAD FOR....

@Shanus wrote:

I'm sure the Q never thought about anything or anyone except SALES and the dollar!

This is a sad day for those who are alone, need the connection, find solice on the Pet Forum, friendship on Among Friends,  the latest news on Community Chat, what to watch during the night when sleep does not come easy on Tv and Movies, have an issue with their skin and look for help on Beauty, come together on Fridays for wishes of a Shabbat Shalom and a safe weekend on Among Friends...my list can go on forever.

Each of us found a "home" here. QVC does not understand or listen to its customers. 

@Shanus  Perhaps QVC did listen --- to the constant complainers on here and concluded "we don't need this."  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with you @Shanus. Many of the posters aka CUSTOMERS don't know how, are not familiar with and weary of or just don't want to join Facebook. I know I don't. It's a shame they are breaking up these bonds that connect us to each other and QVC. The Q wants the younger Facebook crowd, but they do not want QVC. Slap from the Q to their shopping base, which is us. Good bye my friend.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Perhaps the only negative comment about why the forums are closing. Hmmmm. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus Besutifully said. Everyone has become a statistic or a number in the eyes of companies and corporations. Connecting with each other and knowing we are not alone can't be measured in their limited view of what is important. They can't account for a professional make-up artist giving her time and free advice to any of us who asked. They see no value in the forums, but we do. We will all miss them and each other.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they are doing this to just get us off their backs so to speak, so they don't have to have mods stepping in to move or remove posts

But I agree, it's sad. ☹️

I've really liked it here.

☹️

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I agree with you @Shanus. Many of the posters aka CUSTOMERS don't know how, are not familiar with and weary of or just don't want to join Facebook. I know I don't. It's a shame they are breaking up these bonds that connect us to each other and QVC. The Q wants the younger Facebook crowd, but they do not want QVC. Slap from the Q to their shopping base, which is us. Good bye my friend.

Well said @KBEANS . I wish I could hug everyone. Well BIG CYBER HUGS to you and all my friends here. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Shanus - Beautifully said.  This is very depresssing news for me.  For me, I did indeed find a "home" here.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee   Perhaps the only negative comment about why the forums are closing. Hmmmm. 

@Shanus  I may have made a negative comment but I do not constantly complain.. Nor will I miss the people who do.

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

@Shanus Besutifully said. Everyone has become a statistic or a number in the eyes of companies and corporations. Connecting with each other and knowing we are not alone can't be measured in their limited view of what is important. They can't account for a professional make-up artist giving her time and free advice to any of us who asked. They see no value in the forums, but we do. We will all miss them and each other.

@On It   Thanks. I think we all made our own contributions to keep these forums going. There were many professionals, retired or home over over the sad months of COVID, many people who cared enough to reach out to those who needed to express loss of family, friends or pets, wanted  to share joy about their kids or grandkids...I'm saddened beyond belief.