Honored Contributor

@NAES1

I hope that you are okay, and that you will be returning to these forums. Your presence is missed. The loss of your beloved Kittie Cream hit you hard I know, and I am praying that each day has brought healing. 

Please return when you are ready. Heart

Regular Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@NAES1

I hope that you are okay, and that you will be returning to these forums. Your presence is missed. The loss of your beloved Kittie Cream hit you hard I know, and I am praying that each day has brought healing. 

Please return when you are ready. Heart

I've  not been posting much recently, but had been thinking about@NAES1 also. Thanks for posting and reaching out to her. Hopefully, she will read this and know she remains in our thoughts.

BohemianGalHeart

Honored Contributor

IMG_1023.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: @NAES, Missing You

[ Edited ]

This is so thoughtful of you, @Tissyanne.   I know losing your precious Sugarbear was so difficult, and the fact that you're here to comfort others says so much about you.    I miss @NAES1, too, and I hope she returns soon.   She devoted herself completely to little KittieCream, and lavished her with unconditional love.   My heart goes out to both of you, and to all who know what it's like to say farewell to our furry companions.

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

This is so thoughtful of you, @Tissyanne.   I know losing your precious Sugarbear was so difficult, and the fact that you're here to comfort others says so much about you.    I miss @NAES1, too, and I hope she returns soon.   She devoted herself completely to little KittieCream, and lavished her with unconditional love.   My heart goes out to both of you, and to all who know what it's like to say farewell to our furry companions.

❤️

@dooBdoo

Thank you for your very kind words. I appreciate you, and hopefully @NAES1 can respond soon. Have a wonderful day. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: @NAES, Missing You

[ Edited ]

Tissyanne...

Bless your beautiful heart for starting this thread.

NAES...

Your presence here is so greatly missed by so many who truly love you and care about you.I do hope that you'll see this thread and that you'll post a reply real soon.

(((((HeartNAESHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=