Honored Contributor

Re: My world is complete now......

I love bourbon taste, bourbon smell.  They could make it in a perfume and I would buy it.  Sadly I don't drink anymore, but my mouth is watering just thinking about it, like it does with thoughts of lemons. 

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

When I visited Ireland we actually had whisky served on top of our oatmeal!!  I kid you not, they do that over there for breakfast and it was the best oatmeal ever Smiley Happy

In Ireland, we had a choice of Baileys or Jamesons on our oatmeal.(porridge)

Keeping with tradition, on weekends we put Baileys on our Irish oats.

Trusted Contributor

@AuberriJean   I'd try it! 

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I love bourbon taste, bourbon smell.  They could make it in a perfume and I would buy it.  Sadly I don't drink anymore, but my mouth is watering just thinking about it, like it does with thoughts of lemons. 

I was just browsing around the posts and I saw yours.  It sounds like you like the taste of lemon.  Well, Girl Scouts came out with a new cookie called, "Lemon Ups".  I tried a bag and WOW!  It's like eating pie crust in texture and the taste!  I like lemon too and these cookies are just right.  Not too sweet, not too tart.  They POP with flavor and texture.  I went back for more.  Can't wait until the cookie drive next year.