Valued Contributor

My unusual 25th anniversary gift, change is coming....

My husband recently for our 25th he  gave me a beautiful diamond ring...Lovely ,but, the best was  a deed for16 acres a joining our land way up high on a hill river views one side mountains on the other in my name ,  and bigger yet he has hired a management company  , to, beginning Jan ,  to take over our company. everything will stay the same except my husbands presence .  And....He  took me to  a builder of Lincoln log homes,to build me the one story home of my dreams !I love my home but 4 stories is impossible now...SO  it is my choice to build new or stay , modify our home .Change  is good , I have a small  log home in the ADKS. They are really  lovely. The future is so full of possibilities! I am praying on this, i know the creator has new plans in store...my dear sweet husband says I gave up my life to be with him , now it is time for my dreams!My dreams are beyond forfilled , it is all just extras now . f I only knew  when I was growing up ,that this would be my life .DREAMS  Come true ..To be loved so deeply, i know there is a God... I Wanted to share with you all here, lots of  plans  to come, I couldn't imagine not sharing them with you .Love, peace ,and joy my friends...Hugs,Maryanne 

Trusted Contributor

Re: My unusual 25th anniversary gift, change is coming....

@Still keeper of the koi

What a treasure he is and you are surely one as well. 

My DH is the same way. 

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiI love the warm, coziness of log homes.  May you and DH enjoy many years together in yours.

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi ~ I believe that mostly, good things happen to good people.  Enjoy your new ring and your future

(log) home.  Happy belated anniversary!  Continued blessings!

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi. Happy Anniversary to you both.   You both are so blessed to have each other.  Enjoy your new home and all His wonderful views around you.   Make many more wonderful memories to last a lifetime.  In the distant future you can sit in your rockers looking out at the river and mountains and talk about the many adventures you have had together.

Super Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi. . . .    Congratulations on your anniversary, your ring, your land, your log home to be, but most of all on the beautiful love and relationship you share with your husband. The love and respect you have for each other shines through every time you "speak" of him. Enjoy your blessings and the peace they may bring.

Hugs. . . Beth

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your 25th WA.  I am so happy for you.  It sounds like you have everthing one needs or wants, but the most important thing in the world, I think, is to love and be loved.  You have that in aces.

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations! Wish i could find a man like that. Seems we skipped a few generations in the "man-building department."  SIGH

Honored Contributor

So many wonderful possibilities.  I think I would opt to build new, but I'd build on a small scale.  Just enough for our needs and nothing more.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi what a wonderful dream come true.  I've always loved log cabin homes.  What a great way to start the rest of your life.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth