Valued Contributor

My tall tees are on sale at Penney's!

I was very happy to get four 3/4 length sleeve v neck tees & three elbow sleeve tees this morning. All 100% cotton. They are St. John's Bay & I have been buying them for years. I always hand wash my cotton tops. My total was $66.20. Of course eventually they need to be replaced. These hold up just as well as my Isaac tee's. I can't feel any difference. I do save Isaac's tees for when I'm going somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My tall tees are on sale at Penney's!

@DAD  Thanks for the info.  I haven't been in a Penney's store in years, but that may be worth a quick trip on the way to my son and DIL's in a few minutes! Love 100% cotton tees, even if it's not 100% pima. Smiley Very Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

Our store is a small one so I have to order the tall tees. Bigger stores do have them. Good luck!! I really like them. Can't go wrong for the price!

Trusted Contributor

Regretfully I do not think Penneys will be around much longer. Ours closed a couple of years ago and two more are closing.

Respected Contributor

I havent bought much from JCP over the past two years.  I like Kohls better.  Sad that many of the JCP stores are closing though.

Valued Contributor

I love the 100% cotton St.John tees.They feel much softer than the Issac ones which cost 4 times more on sale.

When they go on sale I stock up because they come in many colors.They also wash very well.

JCP is only closing about 200 stores out of 850.

Honored Contributor

I buy those same tees in tall (even thought I am not) and sleep in them. Have worn them for years and years. They never wear out. I order them online if I want tall since they don't carry them in the store.