Esteemed Contributor

I spoke to my mother this morning, to wish her Happy Birthday but didn't tell her about her upcoming surprise. My brother and sister in law came to take Mom out to lunch, but when she walked into the room both my daughters and one of my granddaughters were there to surprise her. I got a video of the moment Mom saw them. One of my daughters flew all the way across the country to surprise her Grandma. I so missed being there but my husband's Alzheimer's makes travel difficult. We'll visit this summer but meanwhile my mother is having a wonderful 99th.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian  

What a praise for her at this age and for your daughter to fly across the country to celebrate with her, not just for herself, but for her own mother who hopefully one day will receive the 99th birthday.  I understand about the husband.  I miss many situations but I took those wedding vows and I do love the man I married dearly and he would do the same for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Vivian  Happy birthday 🎂🎁🎈🎉 to your mom!! Wow 99!! That's awesome. I hope she has a fabulous day!!

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday!  Wishing your mom a beautiful and blessed brand new 365 day journey around the sun! 

Trusted Contributor

What a wonderful celebration.  Happy Birthday to your Mom.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Contributor

Happy Birthday to your Mom on her 99th Birthday.

God Bless Her.

It had to be such a nice surprise for her to see her daughters & her grand-daughter. How wonderful & how exciting for her. 

Best Wishes to her.  

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday to your dear Mom!  What a blessing for her and for your family.

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday to her!!! What a wonderful surprise for her also.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian, what a glorious moment for your family. Happy Birthday to your Mom.

Happy 99th Birthday Animated GIFs - Download on Funimada.com

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

What a wonderful surprise!

Happy Birthday to your mom!!!!!