Honored Contributor

Re: My journey is taking a unplanned route, very excited...

Enjoy your new adventure - with family and writing. And all the animals too.

Did all the kittens survive? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Thank you all so much.As for the momma and babies,  they are fine and nursing,purringup a storm in my home.The young girl who was seen on our security camera came forward, she told us her parents refused to have her cat with kittens and told her they were getting rid of them. She said she left them here in fear .I asked for the post to be removed. She was scared and crying when she came here.I am trying to find out  if she is safe.she promised me she should come back, I am worried about her saftey...I will keep this little family till they all find forever homes,  ..Sending you hugs for caring so much ,MaryAnne

Thank you and may God bless you for your compassion.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

Congratulations ... your news sounds so exciting.  I wish you well with your inspiring book.

Do you ever visit the Pet Lovers forum?  Sammycat1 is writing a book on her journey with her cat, Schmoo, who was very ill for several years.  She shares with us from time to time her experiences with her book publisher.  Perhaps you could touch base with her to compare publisher notes if you like and think it would be helpful.

Best wishes.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

@drizzellla, yes ,all the kittens are well!We are blessed to have 4 female  girls 3 were breeders all rescued...so they have taken over as aunties!dragging the little  ones back to mommy, watching , watching,nobody leaves mommy...That being said mommy isn't even a year old ,so I play mommy 3 times a day with kitten formula,until they get a little bigger..My elderly lady who is staying  a bit longer organizes all the feedings, horse shots ,dog insulin shots and vitamins! She was a  English war bride ,a nurse, so she prepares all the meds .Sharp as a tack!ah the help is lovely..Thanks for asking, I will pass out some kitty hugs from you...love,MaryAnn

Honored Contributor

Still keeper of the koi

I am so excited to hear that. Glad you found the cat/kittens just in time. And with all the extra animals - It gives your guest a job to do. I am sure any additional hands are helpful. 

Thank you for taking in all the extra animals and helping out your neighbor. So many times elderly people need help but don't ask for it. Thanks for being proactive.

All this will give you more to write about in your book. 

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

Your journey maybe is taking an unplanned route, but only unplanned by you. God has had this planned for a long time! I pray that you will write from your heart and give God the glory. I will look forward to hearing more from you about this. On a side note, I have been writing a book for a while and hope someday to be on this route with you. Thank you for sharing. You always encourage us.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiI'd love to read your blog, how would I access that?

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, how exciting and a great way to start the new year!  I wish you much luck and joy as you being this new journey.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi,

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Heart.

I love your MIL just by what you've written. (I keep her in the present tense because her Love & kindness will always remain Heart)

Is your blog the same as your nick name here? I'd like to follow, if you are open to Q friends.

dee

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

I forgot I'm my original post, my fil Wil be living in a little log cabin feet from us ,my dear brother sold l his home in nj,and will be in another log cabin near my fils!looks like the family I always wanted will be here to share our lives.The creator works in ways we couldn't imagine!The future is filled with new, I can't  wait to see it! Hugs,MaryAnne

Only the creator could engineer all of this for your journey @Still keeper of the koi. I feel blessed to have shared a small part of it with you. God's blessings to you Heart and your dear family HeartHeart.

dee