Valued Contributor

My journey is taking a unplanned route, very excited...

Earlier this fall I was contacted by a  publishing company that handles religious, inspirational type  books.I have a blog ,where I write about life. My life ,my family, I only have about a hundred or so subscribers.I was very surprised that someone thought a larger audience should enjoy my journey.This is especially touching since my dear mil,and best friend had passed this holiday season. As of  next Monday I will be under contract for a book.

While you Won't see me much, know that you have inspired my heart to really live...I am building a new home,my husband is retiring and I, unbelievably will  tell my story of  unbelieving in life to the gift of love and family,finding faith,loss, hope  and  simply learning  in the creators arms.Sending you as always the hope of life,joy in simple living and light.More importantly  love..Hugs,MaryAnne

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My journey is taking a unplanned route, very excited...

@Still keeper of the koi  MaryAnne good luck to you, my friend. You’re  a true inspiration!! 💐 🥂

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

This is very exciting news!

I wish you happiness and fulfillment! Please don’t forget us!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, Fantastic!!!!  How wonderful for you, and we can say, "I knew her when"... LOL   Wishing you the best of luck, much success.  I hope you and your husband get to go out to dinner and celebrate this good fortune.

You simply must stop in at a later date and fill us in on all that's going on with you.  I know the others join me in wishing you much success and good wishes. Don't forget us. Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, though I am a newbie as they say, I have found you to be kind, genuine, and I must say, you WRITE BRILLIANTLY ON THIS BOARD...LOL

Funny cause here you go on this new journey of writing. 

The best of luck to you.  Each day as we open our eyes, we never really know what each day holds....Now your days will be filled with you, a love now retired, a new home, and the brilliance of you with pen and paper ( sorry Im old school ).

May our Lord bless and keep you in His care and watchful eye.

Your very special, Maryanne. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Earlier this fall I was contacted by a  publishing company that handles religious, inspirational type  books.I have a blog ,where I write about life. My life ,my family, I only have about a hundred or so subscribers.I was very surprised that someone thought a larger audience should enjoy my journey.This is especially touching since my dear mil,and best friend had passed this holiday season. As of  next Monday I will be under contract for a book.

While you Won't see me much, know that you have inspired my heart to really live...I am building a new home,my husband is retiring and I, unbelievably will  tell my story of  unbelieving in life to the gift of love and family,finding faith,loss, hope  and  simply learning  in the creators arms.Sending you as always the hope of life,joy in simple living and light.More importantly  love..Hugs,MaryAnne

Good luck in your new adventure. Are you the one who posted about the cats that were found on your driveway? I was wondering how are they doing? I have been concerned because there has been no follow-up. 

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats! wish you could share with us what the blog site is, but that's probably off limits. Anyhow, I'm thrilled for you. I can see why people were interested in your writings.

I also hope the cat and kittens you had posted about earlier this week are getting stronger and doing well. So very sweet of you to take them in.

Blessings to you.

Valued Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi You are a caring, compassionate and loving woman which came through time after time in your posts. God as changed your path and He will use you as an inspiration to many. You are Special. Good Luck to you.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all so much.As for the momma and babies,  they are fine and nursing,purringup a storm in my home.The young girl who was seen on our security camera came forward, she told us her parents refused to have her cat with kittens and told her they were getting rid of them. She said she left them here in fear .I asked for the post to be removed. She was scared and crying when she came here.I am trying to find out  if she is safe.she promised me she should come back, I am worried about her saftey...I will keep this little family till they all find forever homes,  ..Sending you hugs for caring so much ,MaryAnne

Valued Contributor

I forgot I'm my original post, my fil Wil be living in a little log cabin feet from us ,my dear brother sold l his home in nj,and will be in another log cabin near my fils!looks like the family I always wanted will be here to share our lives.The creator works in ways we couldn't imagine!The future is filled with new, I can't  wait to see it! Hugs,MaryAnne