Valued Contributor

The reason why I paid her because I thought it was the lighting in the salon and once I get home it may look better. Plus, it was my first time at the salon and I didnt wanna make a fuss as I thought Id grow to liking it. Even if I refused to pay her, they would have someone else do my hair and they might cause even more damage. As for the tip, well, I always tip well at salons. 

Im the kind of person who doesnt tell someone right away if they've upset me. I stay calm. Well, learned my lesson about being nice. ;( 

I do like the idea of getting my money back. But, Im not going back to that salon, I dont want anyone there touching my hair! 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Valued Contributor

@mintedrose Was wondering what you decided to do about your hair.Whatever you did,hope you're feeling better about it.

Have a good Monday.

Esteemed Contributor

I think those of us who have our hair dyed have been mortified by some of the results. I know that's true for me. One time I looked like shoe polish had been smeared on my scalp. Even my car mechanic asked me what had happened. All I can say is this too shall pass. Besides, it could be worse. At least your face isn't orange.

Honored Contributor

Contact the owner.  Go from there, if she's the manager or owner, plan to spend money again to get it fixed.  NOT THERE of course.  

Second thought, if a lot was spent let it grow out under a wig.