Respected Contributor

my family is having family pictures taken sat.i just found out,my 23 yr old grandson,who lives in chicago,is coming home for this occasion. I am so excited to see him.it has been almost 2 yrs since I've hugged him.pictures will be taken at a park,so hopefully weather is good.all 37 of us,including grandkids have been vaccinated.this is reassuring to myself and 85 yr old parents

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your family gathering and hug that grandson as much as you can !!

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  What a wonderful day this is going to be! Soak it all in and enjoy it.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

oh my goodness,I sure will do that goodie2shoes.he gets in Fri at 8 from amtrak.unfortunatley,he leaves early Monday morning.i plan on taking his brother and my daughter out Sunday for a very special pizza.now watch,he will want pizza!oh well,it's his day..sorry for bold print.not sure what happened here

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   Have a happy reunion and enjoy your family.  I hope the weather is gorgeous. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

thank you queen of shop.i like your name!

Respected Contributor

according to forecast it is supposed to be the low 80's.we will be under a shelter,so if it does sprinkle,we are covered.my brother also hired a food truck to come.we get 2 choices of sandwiches plus pasta salad and pop and water.should be a wonderful event.i will probably cry!

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

thank you queen of shop.i like your name!

Haha. I chose that name to honor my mom. SHE was the Queen of shop. I guess that would make me a Princess of Shop?Woman WinkWoman LOL If these boards ever screw up again and I have to change my user name, I will go with Princess Of Shop. LOL

By the way, just a gentle tip. When you mention someones user name, put a @ in front of their name. That's how they will see you responded to them in their notifications. I'm telling you this because if someone doesn't @ me, I have no idea if I got a responce. And most times I don't go back to a post and look.

Just trying to help you.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Don't forget the mosquito repellant.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

How wonderful and what a lasting memory you will have. ❤️🙏