Honored Contributor

I'm sorry for your loss and for her family, too. I'm praying for comfort for all who loved her.

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  I lost my sister December 11th unexpectantly.  Not to Covid but a loss none the less.  I pray you find comfort in the memories that you shared.  Just doesn't seem right.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss. 🙏

Esteemed Contributor

Very sorry for the loss of your good friend.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss @CalminHeart .

I hope that you will find comfort knowing that we hurt for you as you go through this difficult time. 

Hugs.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry to you and everyone who suffered loss of friends/family in 2020 whether by Covid or natural. Losing someone is always hard. 

I lost 2 classmates from High School to the Virus and several of my friends lost their parents. One of my friends I mentioned, his mom died of Covid 2 weeks before him. 

Hugs and Condolences 

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss. @CalminHeart .

It really hurts to lose someone close to us and also brings home our own vulnerability.  Your friend is still with you, just in a different, better place right now.

These are scary times, but we must go on.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart  I am so sorry.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's so painful when you know it's all because of this horrible virus.

My family lost my dad from Covid pneumonia in July.  He'd been treated at the end of May and we thought he'd actually beaten it.  But over a month later he developed pneumonia again and due to his advanced age it quickly developed into sepsis.  

My brother's best friend from HS lost his wife.  And now I'm worried for my son who committed to a new job months ago but now just happens to be in an imploding hotspot. I pray he gets the first dose of vaccine before his first day of work.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.