Trusted Contributor

My heart goes out to you.  I am so sorry to hear about your friend.  My deepest condolences to you and to her family and all that knew and loved her.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

I am sorry to see your friend has died. It is never easy losing a good friend regardless of the cause of their death.

Condolences to her family, and to you of course. 

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Consolences on losing your friend.  I can totally relate.  I lost a friend to Covid in April.  With everything that was going on and our state being in total lockdown, the people who loved her didn't know she died until someone read it in the obits over a month later.  She was single, 70ish, no family so there was no one to make calls.  She wasn't on social media.  She often did not answer her phone and would return phone calls a week or two later so no one was alarmed when we didn't hear from her.  I knew her for 25 years. I didn't see her as much after she retired but several of us had lunch every few weeks always gave us handmade cards and little gifts for our birthdays and Christmas.  She was a sweet heart.  I am fortunate that she's the only I know who was taken by Covid 19.  Fortunate that no one I know has has had it.  

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart 🙏for you and the family.  So sad the toll this disease is taking.  S.

Trusted Contributor

I am adding my confolences to those who posted before me.  Loss always is awful.  Somehow, loss at this time feels even more isolating and intrense.  Take care of yourself.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart   I am so sorry for your loss of your friends.  This is a terrible virus and it breaks my heart that so many people have died because of this.  

Valued Contributor

6BAE3164-E3C7-4342-B4C6-C2C275CE8AAD.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I am terribly sorry @CalminHeart .  We have lost a few friends also.  It's unfathomable, hard to grasp what is happening. Please take good care of yourself. Utmost prayers for you and your family.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all your kind words.  They mean a lot to me. My friend's death hit me pretty hard.

December was a tough month.  A brother and a BIL had covid and are recovering pretty well too.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. My best friend lives 3000 miles away but if anything happened to her I'd be devastated. I feel terrible for you and all I can do is wish you peace.