Honored Contributor

Condolances to @CalminHeart and all those dealing with such a loss. We have tried to be extremely careful. Today we attended  a New Years day service. There were only 9 of us, plus organist and pastor for a total of 11 in a building that can accommodate 150. Still, I wondered if we should have went.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart   I am so sorry to hear of the great loss of your friend; my heart aches for you and her family. May you all find peace. (((hugs)))

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 🙏❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart  I am so sorry for your loss. To lose two friends in three months is unthinkable. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way. Take care.❤️

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart so sorry for your loss.  May your memories of your friend be a blessing and bring you comfort.

Honored Contributor

CalmintheHeart,

Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your dear friend.  I know the value of friendships of longstanding.  It hurts to lose anyone, but this disease makes the loss even harder.

I hope the memories you had with your friend help keep you strong and sustain you.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.  It is never easy, and made worse by having to stay away from people now...no "regular" funerals, no comforting hugs from others.  I am sending good thoughts your way.  🌷

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dear friend. It is always heartbreaking to lose a friend, but a longtime dear friend doesn't come around too often, so for that I am profoundly sad for you, @CalminHeart .

In time the loss won't sting so badly, and if we ever are able to reconnect with friends & family safely again may we be reminded to indeed cherish our time in their presence even all the more.

dee Heart

Trusted Contributor

I’m so sorry for your loss.

My grand niece a Zoologist in South Africa is stricken with COVID-19 and…no member of our family can go there (travel restrictions) and be with her.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

I am so sorry for your loss.

This pandemic has left so many of us with empty spaces

in our hearts.  

Best to you and to your Friend’s family.

🕯

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras