Honored Contributor

My friend died of covid and I'm just sick.  We met back in the 80s when she started working at the the same place.  We both have retired since then but always kept in touch and last talked in November. I tried to reach her in December but didn't hear back. I am heartsick for her family. This is my 2nd friend who died of covid since Sept. I'm just sad.  Thanks for listening.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart I am so sorry for your loss. In the last month Covid has affected so many people I know including family. This has been a very hard year for so many. I pray for you and the family of your friend,. I am praying as well that the vaccine becomes more readily available for those who want it so maybe we can get a grip on this terrible virus. Heart

Honored Contributor

Standing by your side, holding your hand.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

I'm so very sorry for you.  I lost my VERY close friend back in October but not to the disease, it was natural causes.  I'm still in a LOT of pain so I know you are too.  I went to the wake and it was like jumping into ice cold water to see him there, like that.

That awful disease got two of your friends.  That's so unfair.

They say time heals but I feel it just lets us get used to living with the hurt.  God bless, hon. XXOO

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I’m so sorry to hear about your friend.   Our long time friend died of Covid too (on Christmas Day). ☹️

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart @itsmagic 

I'm so sorry for your loss....how heartbreaking for you and their families.

Honored Contributor

My condolences to you!  I am very sorry that you lost your very dear friend.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

So very sorry for the loss of your friend. She'll always be with you in your memories.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart - Hoping that with time the warm glow of your memories will dispel the darkness of your sorrow.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart   I'm so sorry. That seems so trite to say. So many have lost friends and family to Covid. I know you'll miss her and her family's devastated. No words make it better...only time.