Frequent Contributor

I am returning a Valerie item,   It has been years since I sent anything back.  I am not sure which label to use.  I am using their label but not sure how to cut it.  Do I just cut on the red line all the way down?  Looks like a huge label.

Guess this sounds dumb but thanks for any help.

Respected Contributor

Re: My first return,

[ Edited ]

@bettyboop33

yes....the smart label , and cut it on the red dotted line.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks azcowgirl.  I felt dumb asking  but now I can return it.

Esteemed Contributor

@bettyboop33

First let me say my bestie calls herself Betty Boop and I am wondering if this is you.......lol

Ok, so now ,first I would call CS and report that you are returning  the item , It is not nessary to call but I find  I get credited faster .

While on the phone with CS ,you can also request a sceduled  pickup from your mailman at your home,which I like cause the tracking is better .

Next you fill out the bottom of the receipt on the back  where you find it says "Return Form"  Fill that out and tear that off and insert in your package.Keep your side for your own reference

Then on the top of that paper is a sticker with the shipping  label on it. Stick that label on your package and give it to your mailman  or take it to your post office.

Hope that helped  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info MalteseMomma.  I was confused as the return label wasn't a sticker, it was just paper, no backing to peel off.  So I just taped it to the top of the box.  It will go to the p.o. tomorrow.

No I do not go by bettyboop. I just needed a user name, lol!