Honored Contributor

Re: My first great grandchild

Happy for your family.

Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the birth of your first great grandchild. It's so exciting welcoming new family members! Last weekend we welcomed a new niece into our family by marriage. It was a wonderful wedding and family event. This weekend we welcomed our third granddaughter at 30 weeks gestation. She is a little bitty peanut but oh so precious. My dil is recovering from her c section and my granddaughter is doing well. She's a little over three pounds and will be in the NICU till her due date in December.She has so many machines attached to her we can't really see her face anymore. She is on oxygen,connected to a ventilator( sometimes she forgets to breathe.) has a feeding tube and who knows what else. But she is strong and healthy!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Vivian, What wonderful news!  Nothing like a tiny baby to renew excitement and hope in everyone’s life.

Esteemed Contributor

@embgm, Please accept my congratulations and best wishes on the birth of your little granddaughter.  It will be so wonderful when your little darling comes home!  

Honored Contributor

Happy for you, and especially wonderful that your husband and mother were able to share in the celebration!

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I love how you took a picture of your hubby looking at the new baby photos! That just seems so sweet to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Vivian  What a blessing!  To be able to see your grandchildren's child.  So many people don't. Congratulations! 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Vivian    So happy for you. What a new world of joy awaits you! Congrats ,Vivian. 😘

Respected Contributor

Our first great grandchild just turned 1 year old. Of course we think he is the best. He is very busy and too funny. Enjoy him !!!