Valued Contributor

My Spring wishes for our friends here..

I have been away lately , taking care of 3 doggies and  trying to be a shoulder to lean on for a struggling  family. , My husband has,also not been well...That brings  me to you special friends

I could not let this beautiful promise spring brings,to tell  you how much  you bless my life, take my mind off things,inspired me  to be a better person.  I hope everyone knows how much they contribute to so many lives.Many more learn from your words ,kindness and sharing simply the gift of being present. If i had all day i would mention each of everyone's  incredable  gifts.But for now ,let me say I am so very lucky to share the world with  such beautiful souls..Sending you love and the renewal this season brings.Spread ypur light everywhere  you go.. It shines so brightly through your words..Love ,hugs, and peace in your life...Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

Re: My Spring wishes for our friends here..

Sending love and hugs and,

Related image

Valued Contributor

@meallen616,you are so special and I  enjoy your friendship beyound words,you ate a beautiful person.hugs,Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

Prayers for the struggling family and your DH - hope the doggies brought some love to your life too!  My dogs can bring me such joy when I'm down.

Valued Contributor

@hoosieroriginal, My lovely friend ,thank you ,you are a true  sweetheart.I often think of  you with your furbaby,how is it going? i have a house full of small dogs here!It is great fun,i am enjoying it.Walking them 2 at a time.My little  Riley is in love with one ,the 3 bichons are all little girls!I will pass your prayers onto this  family,  hard days ahead... Thanks again .Enjoy the spring!hugs,Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

@hoosieroriginal, My lovely friend ,thank you ,you are a true  sweetheart.I often think of  you with your furbaby,how is it going? i have a house full of small dogs here!It is great fun,i am enjoying it.Walking them 2 at a time.My little  Riley is in love with one ,the 3 bichons are all little girls!I will pass your prayers onto this  family,  hard days ahead... Thanks again .Enjoy the spring!hugs,Maryanne 

@Keeper of the koi - Sedona is hanging in there - some days are good, some bad - yesterday she was running around the living room with Story so that's a good sign.  She's soooo skinny, but still eating, barking for her food and running around backyard with Story on occasion, and occasionally a small walk out on the road.  Thanks so much for checking on her! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal, So happy to hear ,Its anazing how we find happy when life is uncertain ! living in the moment,how sweet it is....Hugs to your furry kids and you,Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

I may not be "special", but I enjoy your posts and wish you a beautiful spring!

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi,   Glad you came back and I hope your husband is doing well.  Yes, the forum does take things off your mind.  I enjoy responding to threads and creating threads.  Thank you for your kind words. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@ECBG, you are absolutely  special , I always enjoy your posts as well.You are a lovely person!Thank you for the wishes, I in return wish you a wonderous spring filled with  joy,Hugs dear friend,Maryanne