Honored Contributor

Re: My Fur Baby Passed this Morning

@Desert Lily    It is truly unfair that our beloved four-legged companions have such a short lifespan, causing us to have to go on without them.  It sounds as though you had a loving relationship with your baby.  You gave her a wonderful life.  She couldn't have asked for more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Your Emmy was a precious member of your family. She was devoted to you and dearly loved in return. I know how painful it is to lose a fur baby. It hurts so badly but it is the price we have to pay for the years we shared with them. She will always be in your heart. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry for your devastating loss.  Emmy is now running around Heaven and wil forever be watching lovingly over you until you meet again.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I’m so sorry @Desert Lily, sending you hugs. Emmy sure had a great life with you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily   I am so sorry for your loss.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear about Emmy. 

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily I am so sorry for your loss.  Emmy was a member of your family for a long time and will remain in your heart.  She is now singing at the rainbow bridge with the angels and will be there to meet you someday.  I will lift you up in prayer for healing and comfort, God bless.  Virtual hug from myself and Toby

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily      Dear Desert Lily,  When you told us about Emmy singing to you when she was glad to see you, I realised that she is a special blessing that could only have been placed in your life by our heavenly father.  A very special and precious blessing.  Give yourself all the time you need to mourn.  Talk about Emmy all you want and share your special stories about her.  I would love to hear stories about Emmy.  Maybe she will inspire you to write childrens books with Emmy as the inspiration.  She will always be in your life and your heart.  

I believe with all of my heart that you will be together again in heaven.  Love never dies, it isn't possible.  Please check back in with us when you can and leave us a little story about your precious Emmy.  God bless you, Love SC Heart

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  Good night.  Take care sweet girl.  All of us mom's of furbabys know how painful and terrible your loss is.

My youngest daughter has been here staying with me helping me with my broken back.

I have two cats and she has a mid size dog.  She's never been married and it's just her and her dog.  

My husband died in 2004 so it's just me and my two cats.

We've made it work, not easy but it's OK for now (a bit lively at times).

Please take care of yourself.  My heart hurts for you.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily  I am so sorry.  No matter how old they are, we never have enough time with them.  My condolences on the passing of Emmy.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!