Honored Contributor

Re: My Fur Baby Passed this Morning

@Desert Lily ...............Im so sorry for your loss, having gone through losing my Holly eariler this months I know what you are going through.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I can only send you my heartfelt condolences. Our pups are our best friends. My beagle us getting me through my husband's Alzheimer's. May you find peace in the wonderful memories you have.

Valued Contributor

@ Desert Lily - I'm so very sorry.  I agree our sweet companions are much more than the word "pet" conveys.  I still cry for all of my beloved companions that have passed on.  May your wonderful memories give you peace until you meet again.

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily  Those of us who have experienced the circular companionship and love with a fur-baby for 18 years are indeed blessed...but difficult to let them cross over that bridge.  We will keep those memories for a lifetime....Blessings!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynut   Thoughts and blessings to you and your family on the loss of your beloved Molly...she will remain in your heart and memories...

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 Thoughts and blessings to you at the loss of your Susie. She will remain with you in your memories.

Honored Contributor

Im sorry for your loss of your beloved fur baby.  Heart

616ipY-6GsL.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily 

@Desert Lily wrote:

Emmy would've been 18 years old in December. She was a sweet companion for almost 1/3 of my life, which is why I couldn't put this under "Pets." She sat next to me or laid on her bed nearby as I typed 9 e-novels that I dedicated to her loyalty. She used to "sing" to my child and me when she was excited to see us. Our fur babies have unconditional love for us, and that's a treasure. I will miss her so.

I am so so sorry, my heart breaks for you.   I usually don,t read this kind of post because I cry so much thinking of mine.Believe me, I know the pain you feel..  I hope my fur baby lives that long. You took good care of her as I do mine.  When my fur baby goes, I will write stories about her.  I have a book full now and keep her journal.  I am so sorry for your pain.  

Trusted Contributor

@Desert LilySo very sorry for the loss of your furry friend and dear companion. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry @Desert Lily, just reading your post puts tears in my eyes.

I understand what you're going through as I've been there too.  This is such a difficult time.  I'm truly so very sorry for your loss.