Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Fur Baby Passed this Morning

@Desert Lily 

So sorry for your loss of beautiful Emmy.  

She is always in your heart, but I understand too well the pain you feel at not having her by your side.

Rest in peace sweet Emmy.

Honored Contributor

I so understand all the profound feelings when losing a dear pet. I am very sorry for your lost.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

I am so sorry to read about your loss of Emmy. She obviously was a very big part of much of your life during her 17+ years with you. Few things in an animal lovers life are harder than losing one of our furry family members.

We are a feline family and have lost many over the decades. We had to make the decision to let our Molly cross the bridge just a bit over a week ago, and we just got her ashes back with us 2 days ago. She was with us for over 16 years. Her and her sister were born on our property, and her sister is still with us.

Our thoughts are with you during these very mentally painful times. We understand. ♥️

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I am truly sorry for the loss of your beloved Emmy.  You were a perfect guardian, and she felt the warmth of your love every day.  I know how badly you feel, but please take comfort that Emmy is in a good place, making many new friends, sending love to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut, I feel sorry that you lost your darling Molly.  I know how much you and Cindy treasure your kitties, and I do know how painful it is to lose a beloved fur baby.  All my best.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry that you lost your Emmy, and understand the hurt and the void that it brings. I lost my sweet Susie last week. Emmy was your loving companion for many years and she will always be with you in your heart.

Respected Contributor

@hckynut  I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for your compassion.

Esteemed Contributor

@jannabelle1, I am sorry for the loss of your precious Susie.  We who have lost our babies know what a very sad time this is for you.  All my best.

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1  I'm sorry to hear about your beloved Susie.

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily  So sorry to hear about the passing of your sweet Fur Bay 😥