Respected Contributor

My Fur Baby Passed this Morning

Emmy would've been 18 years old in December. She was a sweet companion for almost 1/3 of my life, which is why I couldn't put this under "Pets." She sat next to me or laid on her bed nearby as I typed 9 e-novels that I dedicated to her loyalty. She used to "sing" to my child and me when she was excited to see us. Our fur babies have unconditional love for us, and that's a treasure. I will miss her so.

Valued Contributor

Re: My Fur Baby Passed this Morning

So sorry for you loss, know that she will be forever in your heart.Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  So very sorry....I have also lost a few pets, it is heartbreaking.

Honored Contributor

She clearly was loved. I can imagine how sad this is having had her almost 18 years.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry 😔 I know what you mean by more than a pet. I have said to many people they are so much more. They never leave the house to go visit friends or to camp or off to school they are always there with us. I also lost my beloved chihuahua Fender July 14th. It's so difficult to have them there and then they're gone. 

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Take care.  

Respected Contributor

I'm really sorry, @Desert Lily .  I know how badly it hurts...been through it in the past.

😢

Honored Contributor

So sorry for your loss. 🌷

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily -

I'm so sorry!

It sounds like you had such a sweet and loving relationship with her and that she gave you so much love and comfort over the years and it sounds as if she must have felt the same. It is so hard to lose them.

My heart believes, we will all be together again with our best furry families, the loves of our lives!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

You are so very lucky to have had that time with your furbaby.  Heart to you both.