Honored Contributor

Re: My First Trip To The Emergency Room For Me Today🤕

@SeaMaiden wrote:

He was very gentle and it felt much better as he was pulling on my arm slowly getting the shoulder back in place.  

@SeaMaiden   Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

You must have a high tolorence for pain.  I thought drs give you some sort of shot for the pain prior to popping the shoulder back in place.

I would have demanded it! hidemf3.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad you'll be alright @SeaMaiden.  Just continue to be very careful with yourself.  Milk the attention for awhile. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden OUCH!  I am so sorry that happened to you.  I've heard people say a shoulder dislocation is pretty painful.

I seem to trip up the stairs too, thankfully never falling down the stairs. I think I have a depth perception problem. I've always been this way.

I am wishing you a speedy recovery.  Take care of yourself and remember to slow down.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   Scary place, huh?  Hope you are on the mend I am so glad things worked out .  I am so glad the doc put shoulder back, and you are not broken!!  5 mins in waiting room, wow!  What state are you in?  I have been a few times last year and  9once this year. I am in California and we have a shortage of nurses and doctors.  It is a 5-6 hour wait.  No beds either In ER patients are sitting  with ivs by nurses station in back waiting for bed. I was in ER three days admitted, but waiting for bed. The doctors and nurses are saints, just wonderful. This was at one of the best hospitals in Silicon Valley.  I am so glad you were seen, anyway, take care , and rub that shoulder with ARNICA, and bio freeze for comfort!  
peace, shoekitty

Respected Contributor

So sorry this happened to you.  Glad you are on the mend.  Frightening experience.  Take it easy.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden,

Feel Better Gif, Feel Better Quotes, Hope Youre Feeling Better, How Are You Feeling, Get Well Soon Quotes, Get Well Soon Messages, Get Well Wishes, Get Well Cards, Speedy Recovery Quotes

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Thank God you didn't break anything! I'm such a klutz I know it's just a matter of time until I fall and break something. I've fallen a few times but lucked out and wasn't seriously hurt. Sprained ankle, broken toe, some bruises, but no breaks. Or should I say, no serious breaks. LOL We definitely don't bounce as good as we used to!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden ,

Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery.  Be well. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I am sorry that your play date turned into such a fiasco.   I fell about 2 years ago and threw a blood clot in my arm during the fall.    Time spent in the er was much more than your wait.   Hope that you are on the mend and your health is restored by pt, good luck.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden  - Happy to hear that it's nothing worse!

I fell a few months ago crossing a busy street around the corner from our house.  Waited to cross, then a car came flying around the corner through a stop sign.  I ran to the curb, just made it, then tripped and fell.  

Banged myself up but nothing broken.  Exercising a lot keeps the bones strong!