Regular Contributor

Re: My Ex Died Yesterday in a car Crash

My deepest condolences on your loss.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wismiss - I am sorry for your loss.  You clearly had a very unique relationship with your former spouse, one that must have included mutual respect, something I consider to be a rarity amongst divorced couples.

I wish you holidays full of kind and caring friends and family members who will offer you the emotional support you need at this time.   

Honored Contributor

It sounds like you and your ex had a nice relationship and at some point realized it may be better to divorce amicably. That takes a lot of strength and courage. It seems so many people stay in bad marriages, I'm not sure why they prefer being miserable and treated poorly-- I suspect many are insecure, unable to provide for themselves, and are afraid of being alone.

You will have wonderful memories, the others will not. Please take good care of  yourself, I believe you are stronger than you think. 

Respected Contributor

I'm so very sorry, hon.  I hate reading posts like this.  I feel so helpless.

I know this is a VERY small consolation but we lost our cat that we had almost 20 years.  She could hardly walk, she could not eat or drink and was so arthritic. 

It happend the last week of October.  Now, I know an animal is just that but the pain we feel is strong and relentless.  I know you're feeling that too.  I can tell.  You're not alone in your grief.  GOD bless, hon.  XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

So very sorry!!!

Spoiler
Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wismiss  Just read this and I am sorry for your loss. He shared a part of your heart and I pray the good memories you shared might comfort you.

Esteemed Contributor

wismiss, I was just able to post for the first time in a couple of weeks & I am thinking about you today.  I look forward to your posts.

Glenda

Respected Contributor

@wismiss   You have my deepest condolences. Take Care.

Valued Contributor

I’m very sorry he passed away. My sympathy to you and everyone else who loved him. 🙏🏻🌹
Super Contributor

Your heart must ache.  I lost my Dad last December, my Mom in July, my brother in law in March and my Aunt in June.  My husband broke his hip a couple of months ago and can't get a surgery date because of all the COVID people crowding the hospitals.   BTW, I didn't ask for a dime thru GoFundme.  Seems people these days depend on donations to bury their loved ones.  May be something to think about for people who worry about all this trivial stuff around them.  Needless to say I couldn't care less about Thanksgiving, Christmas, or all this other commercial nonsense.  I feel for you. If anybody asks me this year "are you done shopping yet?" I might lose it.